Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Solskjaer was a cracking striker. He has just made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't be getting free beers in Manchester after this saga. 

Doesn't look old enough to drink anyway. The prick.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Solskjaer was a cracking striker. He has just made the biggest mistake of his life. He won't be getting free beers in Manchester after this saga. 

He broke my heart scoring that extra time winner in the Champions League final

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Maybe the blue half will buy them.

He's a yes man no doubt. Shitcoat not playing Pogba and Sanchez will have ruffled feathers of the money men. Almost a guarantee they start all games going forward.

13 minutes ago, suzy said:

He broke my heart scoring that extra time winner in the Champions League final

Yep same here. Me and my mates all made Bayern badges in school then watched it in ours. 89 minutes and I was nearly crying, I was so happy. 15 years of age with the world at my feet. 3 minutes later I had to kick my mates out so I could actually cry. I broke my knuckle punching the door frame when they got that last corner before the winner. Its still fucked to this day. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Elite said:

Doesn't look old enough to drink anyway. The prick.

I got refused buying alcohol in Waitrose's today.

I am 50.

Because my daughter was with me.

She's 18.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jennings said:

I got refused buying alcohol in Wairtrose today.

I am 50.

Because my daughter was with me.

She's 18.

On what grounds? Are you Benjamin Button?

• Upvote 2

On the grounds that she looked under 25 and I might be buying it for her.

I don't understand the Benjamin Button reference. Did he get refused in the offy?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jennings said:

That's a load of bollocks that. Put a complaint in.

Oh and Solksjaer a cunt.

Just now, Jennings said:

I don't understand the Benjamin Button reference. Did he get refused in the offy?

Yeah when he was 82 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Nah fuck that. He needs to get himself in the tabloids. Or Readers digest at least. Or Take a Break. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

I couldn't be arsed. There is no real decent outcome to that.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep same here. Me and my mates all made Bayern badges in school then watched it in ours. 89 minutes and I was nearly crying, I was so happy. 15 years of age with the world at my feet. 3 minutes later I had to kick my mates out so I could actually cry. I broke my knuckle punching the door frame when they got that last corner before the winner. Its still fucked to this day. 

My son was watching it (aged 8 at the time) with a bag of frozen peas on his wrist as he’d hurt it paying football lol

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Nah fuck that. He needs to get himself in the tabloids. Or Readers digest at least. Or Take a Break. 

Hold on!!! I am in! Take a Break...that'd be a result.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Middle page spread in Take a break is a great shout. I'll buy it for the arrow words.

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Yeah, Bargain Booze refused to sell him a crate of Top Deck Lemonade Shandy.

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

I couldn't be arsed. There is no real decent outcome to that.

You could be awarded a £5 voucher in damages.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Never watched it.  And have still never seen the goals.  I have heard about them (time and again...) but for self-protection, I avoided watching it.

Mind, I also avoided the other final they were in when they got beat by Barca.  I went the pictures on my own and watched a mad horror film - Drag Me to Hell.  Fitting.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Some wood filler and two coats of gloss should sort it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, razor said:

Never watched it.  And have still never seen the goals.  I have heard about them (time and again...) but for self-protection, I avoided watching it.

Mind, I also avoided the other final they were in when they got beat by Barca.  I went the pictures on my own and watched a mad horror film - Drag Me to Hell.  Fitting.

Boss film that

4 hours ago, Funkasy said:

I just cant hate him.

yet.

I can. His hair alone makes me hate him. It's like a pigeon shit on him...

If he could do well for about 7 or 8 games (they play a lot of shite though i must admit i don't pay much attention to mid table clubs like man u) racking up the points and scoring goals, then might they give it to him on a 5 year contract? Would be beautiful...pogba's ego would be running wild with his motley crew of knobhead twats while the other 5 of the top 6 constantly improve.