Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Giggs is apparently the reason they signed Dan James. Imagine buying a player off the recommendation of a clueless ex-player. Guy's only skill is going in a straight line and running into defenders.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Giggs is apparently the reason they signed Dan James. Imagine buying a player off the recommendation of a clueless ex-player. Guy's only skill is going in a straight line and running into defenders.

Giggs getting the job next is the deam, the Simple Simon-faced motherfucker.

We should have a TLW infiltration of Redcafe and start agitating for a Giggs and Gary neville "dream ticket". 

Only the class of 92 can save man yoo

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Giggs getting the job next is the deam, the Simple Simon-faced motherfucker.

We should have a TLW infiltration of Redcafe and start agitating for a Giggs and Gary neville "dream ticket". 

Only the class of 92 can save man yoo

I like it. 

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Has Gary Neville just blamed Liverpool and Chelsea signing players for the United players being shite? 

Fucking hell.

Neville was convinced a couple months ago that United would catch up. They'd get Sancho, we'd sign no one. They'd kick on from their good end of season. Now he's shitting himself.

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Has Gary Neville just blamed Liverpool and Chelsea signing players for the United players being shite? 

Fucking hell.

This is the beauty of it, they'll never turn on him because they played with him, so everyone else will get the grief like ed Woodward and the likes.

Solksjaer only exists because a Norwegian scientist tried to perfect the race, he created the lead singer from Ah-Ha and threw all the shite into a test tube which eventually became Ole, and now Ole is at the wheel.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

He advised Moyes not to buy Thiago in 2013 and get Fellaini instead. Probably didnt fancy Thiago's wife. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Reckon they bring Hughes out of retirement or poach Steve Bruce from Newcastle.

I reckon Steve Bruce would do a very good job for them been saying it for years.

They'll improve as the season goes on and have a few good winning runs but I am a firm believer that team's mirror it's manager and when Ole's your reflection you're fucked.

2 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

They have some excellent players, but putting them under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is like handing a Stradivarius to a goat and expecting sweet music.

Does that require wearing a mask?

• Upvote 1

We still need it to go on for a few years though. Hopefully they keep losing money to bring them down a level but not too much for the Glazers to fuck off.

Not sure what available managers would improve them if the sacked him. 

Only Pochettino would but I thi k it would only be for a couple of years.

I hate their smug bastard entitled fans, especially the way they go on about Premier league titles just to have a dog at Liverpool and discount the ones Matt Busby won. I hope we win the league this season and draw level on 20 because their fans will be suicidal 

• Upvote 2

I didn't even know they were playing today and only just saw the result.

Hahahahahaha, they got Owled at home !

I'm now going to enjoy the misery on RedCafe.  Been a fucking great weekend already, only marred somewhat by the Blooshite beating 9 men relegation candidates earlier today.

16 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Winning 3-1, Crystal Palace brought on a guy called Eze

Taking the piss!

Yup. Reminded of the "this is so fucking easy" chants of Utd back in the 90s. Arrogant cunts.