You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

So at first he was reacting to Liverpool/City fans (delete as appropriate for) baiting him but this has now morphed into Albanian gangsters stabbing his sister, then to said Albanians injecting her with a drug.

I think there's a lie in there somewhere 

Surely getting his sister tested for said rape drug would solve that? 

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

So at first he was reacting to Liverpool/City fans (delete as appropriate for) baiting him but this has now morphed into Albanian gangsters stabbing his sister, then to said Albanians injecting her with a drug.

by the time it gets on GOT - it'll be:

"So some Albanian RS gang literally cut his sisters head off, and he was only defedning her. Then the police turned up all on PEDs that they get off that twat klopp."

2 minutes ago, markcd said:

"So some Albanian RS gang literally cut his sisters head off, and he was only defedning her. Then the police turned up all on PEDs that they get off that twat klopp."

All Albania supports us now we’ve adopted Dua Lipa as our own. 

2 minutes ago, markcd said:

Oh they’ll always fit us in somewhere. From the Maguire thread on GOT.

arch stanton

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £35m

"If anything, myself, my family, and my friends are the victims"

Harry Maguire.
does this mean he is signing for the RS if it isn't his fault?

IF, they asked to go to the hospital and were taken to a police station, I can completely understand the "I have money, I can pay you" line. 

No idea but if your sister is ill and they take you to a police station it would seem like a scam to make money to take you to the hospital. You could argue he thought blackmail as opposed to giving a bribe. 

Obviously a big IF

Talksport had the muppet Goldstein covering for Durham- his "shock" and "confusion" could lead to you thinking someone had been murdered. 

"What happens now" "We just dont know" Lots of exhaling of breath- "can anyone give us answers"

Yep, I can- A rich muppet got tanked on fancy cocktails and got in a bit of a scuffle and failed to pay his way out of it

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Funny that. The missus is watching something on Channel 5. The 9pm headlines come on with Maguire being the top story, only mentioned as England footballer, no peep of Utd. 

Well fuck me, what do ya know?! Strange that, eh? Mustnt tarnish that club's name, can they?

5 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Some proper shenanigans going on here.

It sounds like the kind of story your dumbest mate would make up to explain to his wife why he staggered in pissed at 2 am with blood on his shirt. "Er ... I .... er, there was this Albanian lad, right?  And ... er ... he injected Jenny with a syringe! No, really, he did! It was crazy! And then we had to ... I mean, I had to ... er ..."

• Upvote 2