Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 154 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Fabinho would probably flop at this United though, especially under Ole

Nah, they’re hailing McTominay as the next midfield powerhouse and Fabinho is about five times the footballer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2020 at 16:58, Barry Wom said:

The best part for me is two fold. Despite it being them and him, I love seeing a player as a real fan, he's got the same excitement as all their dickhead who'd have been in Paris that night. But then 2nd part is what a fucking mug it's made out of him being a fan. It just shows as soon as you let emotion come into it, these supposed experts are no different to the rest of us. They know fuck all and football will always make a complete tit out of you. At least we only make tits of ourselves on here and nobody is making video loops of us. 

Josh King of Bournemouth? Someone's having a real laugh... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Razoray said:

So just Fernandes then.

Wan-Bissaka is terrible on the ball and totally unsuitable for a RB in a top 6 side

I have to disagree I think he's a good defensively orientated full back who dives in too much. If he could learn to stay on his feet and not commit himself more I think he would be better. I think he's a good player. 

 

For shits and giggles I feel like going through their team

 

Rashford - genuinely talented and has had to carry them so much his back is gone.

 

Dan James - One of those weird Championship signings of British players that United is obsessed with making for some reason. Total crap and it was funny to see Salah swat him away for his goal

 

Lingard - Awful. Seems to be having mental health issues and I'm sympathetic to that but these people get paid ridiculous money. His head has clearly gone but as I say if you are getting paid that money its hard to sympathise. He has had difficulty with "abuse" on social media but honestly who hasn't - like most of United his heart seems to have gone. Also "beans". 

 

McTominay - One of those British Championship signings, just coz. Completely "meh" if that. He's decent and could develop into a good player but hardly inspiring. 

 

Greenwood - A real talent. Blows hot and cold but given his age he would. They've got a realy gem there. 

 

Tuanzebe - Over rated due to his age but not terrible. 

 

Peirera - Truly awful. Way too lightweight which is a common theme - see Lingard. Is supposed to bring attacking guile but passes it backwards and sideways all the time. If I had to pick an avartar of United now it would probably be him. No heart. Doesn't take risks because he doesn't want to be the one to annoy the crowd. 

 

Mata - no

 

Matic - nope

 

Wan-Bissaka - see above

 

Lindelof - Fine. Mediocre. United's defence isn't really that bad. 

 

Fendandes - could be great to be honest. I wish Barca had come in and spoiled that signing. 

 

Maguire - He's a good defender. He's not worth £80 million but he's a perfectly decent defender. 

 

De Gea - A very good keeper and one of the best shot stopping "on the line" keepers around. His best days are obviously behind him. 

 

 

I love seeing how terrible United are but they will always be worth keeping an eye on because as we have learned the world turns in more ways than one. 

 

 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AWB is fucking awful, he dives in way too

much which is something top defenders don’t do, distribution is horrendous as well.....

 

So much so his own team mates rarely pass when he’s in space, I don’t get the hype at all.... his level is Palace or someone like Burnley who don’t commit fullbacks getting forward, the role has changed nowadays if he was playing in 1994 I’d expect he’d be lauded as a great RB, not for me thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Josh King of Bournemouth? Someone's having a real laugh... 

Can I just add Josh King , 27 million bid turned down, don't know which of the two is having the bigger laugh Ole or Eddie.

 

Takes me back to the sphincter tightening days of getting Mario, Rickie and Fabio in to solve our striking problems. On another note above makes Divock a £50m minimum player.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

AWB is fucking awful, he dives in way too

much which is something top defenders don’t do, distribution is horrendous as well.....

 

So much so his own team mates rarely pass when he’s in space, I don’t get the hype at all.... his level is Palace or someone like Burnley who don’t commit fullbacks getting forward, the role has changed nowadays if he was playing in 1994 I’d expect he’d be lauded as a great RB, not for me thanks.

Thought he would be good for them but relatively  inexperienced in Premiership. Disappointed with Diop's performance against us also he not what I thought either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Josh King of Bournemouth? Someone's having a real laugh... 

 

He would improve the mancs a lot, but hes been injured for ages, thats why Bournemouth are in the shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clockspeed said:

Thought he would be good for them but relatively  inexperienced in Premiership. Disappointed with Diop's performance against us also he not what I thought either.

Traits of Djimi Traore with him, he was bad the other night, a mate of mine supports West Ham and he was praying United paid £60m when they were linked, doesn’t rate him at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2020 at 12:12, deiseach said:

I mentioned that Diop chump on here saying I'd never ever noticed him , when the United £60m interest was raised , then was subsequently in a bar in Spain late last season and West Ham v Everton was on. Everton were just walking through them and Diop was the worst player on the pitch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No idea why my post has made me appear to be trying to be deiseach !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I have to disagree I think he's a good defensively orientated full back who dives in too much. If he could learn to stay on his feet and not commit himself more I think he would be better. I think he's a good player. 

 

For shits and giggles I feel like going through their team

 

Rashford - genuinely talented and has had to carry them so much his back is gone.

 

Dan James - One of those weird Championship signings of British players that United is obsessed with making for some reason. Total crap and it was funny to see Salah swat him away for his goal

 

Lingard - Awful. Seems to be having mental health issues and I'm sympathetic to that but these people get paid ridiculous money. His head has clearly gone but as I say if you are getting paid that money its hard to sympathise. He has had difficulty with "abuse" on social media but honestly who hasn't - like most of United his heart seems to have gone. Also "beans". 

 

McTominay - One of those British Championship signings, just coz. Completely "meh" if that. He's decent and could develop into a good player but hardly inspiring. 

 

Greenwood - A real talent. Blows hot and cold but given his age he would. They've got a realy gem there. 

 

Tuanzebe - Over rated due to his age but not terrible. 

 

Peirera - Truly awful. Way too lightweight which is a common theme - see Lingard. Is supposed to bring attacking guile but passes it backwards and sideways all the time. If I had to pick an avartar of United now it would probably be him. No heart. Doesn't take risks because he doesn't want to be the one to annoy the crowd. 

 

Mata - no

 

Matic - nope

 

Wan-Bissaka - see above

 

Lindelof - Fine. Mediocre. United's defence isn't really that bad. 

 

Fendandes - could be great to be honest. I wish Barca had come in and spoiled that signing. 

 

Maguire - He's a good defender. He's not worth £80 million but he's a perfectly decent defender. 

 

De Gea - A very good keeper and one of the best shot stopping "on the line" keepers around. His best days are obviously behind him. 

 

 

I love seeing how terrible United are but they will always be worth keeping an eye on because as we have learned the world turns in more ways than one. 

 

 

 

Negged for 'shits and giggles '

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Code said:

 

He would improve the mancs a lot, but hes been injured for ages, thats why Bournemouth are in the shit.


Looked it up now.

 

Bournemouth with King: 16 games - 21 points.

 

Bournemouth without King: 8 games- 2 points.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Code said:


Looked it up now.

 

Bournemouth with King: 16 games - 21 points.

 

Bournemouth without King: 8 games- 2 points.

Lucky they had Solanke to take up the slack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I have to disagree I think he's a good defensively orientated full back who dives in too much. If he could learn to stay on his feet and not commit himself more I think he would be better. I think he's a good player. 

 

For shits and giggles I feel like going through their team

 

Rashford - genuinely talented and has had to carry them so much his back is gone.

 

Dan James - One of those weird Championship signings of British players that United is obsessed with making for some reason. Total crap and it was funny to see Salah swat him away for his goal

 

Lingard - Awful. Seems to be having mental health issues and I'm sympathetic to that but these people get paid ridiculous money. His head has clearly gone but as I say if you are getting paid that money its hard to sympathise. He has had difficulty with "abuse" on social media but honestly who hasn't - like most of United his heart seems to have gone. Also "beans". 

 

McTominay - One of those British Championship signings, just coz. Completely "meh" if that. He's decent and could develop into a good player but hardly inspiring. 

 

Greenwood - A real talent. Blows hot and cold but given his age he would. They've got a realy gem there. 

 

Tuanzebe - Over rated due to his age but not terrible. 

 

Peirera - Truly awful. Way too lightweight which is a common theme - see Lingard. Is supposed to bring attacking guile but passes it backwards and sideways all the time. If I had to pick an avartar of United now it would probably be him. No heart. Doesn't take risks because he doesn't want to be the one to annoy the crowd. 

 

Mata - no

 

Matic - nope

 

Wan-Bissaka - see above

 

Lindelof - Fine. Mediocre. United's defence isn't really that bad. 

 

Fendandes - could be great to be honest. I wish Barca had come in and spoiled that signing. 

 

Maguire - He's a good defender. He's not worth £80 million but he's a perfectly decent defender. 

 

De Gea - A very good keeper and one of the best shot stopping "on the line" keepers around. His best days are obviously behind him. 

 

 

I love seeing how terrible United are but they will always be worth keeping an eye on because as we have learned the world turns in more ways than one. 

 

 

If #JLingz does have mental health problems, money won’t cheer him up any more than it’d cure someone with cancer.

i have no idea if he does or not or his confidence is just in pieces due to poor management. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

If #JLingz does have mental health problems, money won’t cheer him up any more than it’d cure someone with cancer.

i have no idea if he does or not or his confidence is just in pieces due to poor management. 

This dismisses the fact that he may just be an immature shithouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

This dismisses the fact that he may just be an immature shithouse.

Well, granted. He’s probably just a symptom of modern football, too much too young 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

This by his own admission has affected his form.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sir roger said:

No idea why my post has made me appear to be trying to be deiseach !!

Admit it, you've always been jealous of my rugged good looks.

 

faulknerianidiotmanchild.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ralph said:

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

This by his own admission has affected his form.

And what was his excuse for being shite before all these supposed personal issues began?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ralph said:

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

This by his own admission has affected his form.

No one wants to see adverse family issues - but... the fact he can afford the very top in both health and child care should make it more manageable.

 

Was he worried about this stuff when he and Rashford were blowin up social media?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Can I just add Josh King , 27 million bid turned down, don't know which of the two is having the bigger laugh Ole or Eddie.

 

Takes me back to the sphincter tightening days of getting Mario, Rickie and Fabio in to solve our striking problems. On another note above makes Divock a £50m minimum player.

 

 

It’s almost like you haven’t been paying any attention.  Why would you ever accept any of the first 3 bids from them?  Just sit there until they put an offer in of around an 80% increase on their first offer.  Throw in some media stories of links to Barca if you really want them to shit their kecks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ralph said:

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

This by his own admission has affected his form.

 

What form?  He's always been a shit footballer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • Must have got some stick, it's been deleted now! But they're the senior club, dont you know?
    • Haha,woodison struggling to make the necessary requirements to stage games when the league resumes!   A number of Premier League clubs face a race against time to ensure their stadiums comply with new biosecure regulations being considered by top-flight officials. Ahead of football's planned return on June 17, clubs will be presented with a framework for their grounds in an attempt to minimise the spread of Covid-19 among those inside. Insiders say the proposals — yet to be presented — may cause substantial logistical issues for those with older or more compact homes.  Grounds such as Goodison Park, Turf Moor, Vicarage Road and Selhurst Park could struggle to comply with the regulations and may need extensive work to ensure they meet the criteria. The need for social distancing and ensuring areas are sterile will be at the forefront of the guidelines. And at certain grounds, teams may be asked to enter the field of play separately to minimise risk.  And while there is a confidence that those affected will be able to make the necessary amendments, the issue presents another barrier to overcome before matches can be held at their original venues. The Premier League declined to comment. But it is understood that following on from the early apparent success of new measures surrounding training grounds, similar protocols will be introduced in stadiums.  On Saturday, the top flight reported their latest test figures with zero positives. And they are understandably keen to try to minimise risk at stadiums. 'It's a set of measures that will form a biosecurity criteria,' a source explained. 'It is still being worked on but a lot of it will be similar to what has happened at the training grounds. 'That said, some of those with older and tighter stadiums may have their work cut out. 'The last thing the Premier League want is for football to return and for the grounds not to be as secure as the training grounds — and that is what this is all about. 'It may end up costing clubs quite a bit of money to ensure they comply, but it will happen.' A key area surrounds the layout of dressing rooms, and clubs with older stadiums will face a complex challenge. Players are being told to shower when returning home from training. A solution to how this will work after games will have to be found.   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8374677/Race-against-time-Premier-League-clubs-grounds-ready-return-action.html  
    • Wouldn't be sure on that.  I don't want it to happen because I don't want the joy it will bring to the knuckle dragging clowns that travel with the team. The irony of them cheering on a team of black players while chanting the normal vile shite they do will be ironic at best. But this young team they have now is very good. Always need a bit of luck but the attacking talent is there and with the right approach could easily win something. I think the Euros going back a year will help them as both Rashford and Kane would have been not 100% this summer
    • Waddle always been a fucking hypocritical twat. Harps on about Brexit often enough. Pretty rich from a man that was happy to use his rights to travel and work to earn more playing for the match fixers in Marseille but like many of them fuckers he's made his money out of it
    • Frank Lampard got slagged for being far slimmer than the average British male. This guy would be the beer bellied one in the group of six lads in Corfu who quietly nips out of the club and hits the kebab shops to score some grub when the rest of the lads are chatting up the hairdressers from Brummie. Fuck chatting up birds when you can smash some kebabs and garlic chips eh Lukey lad.
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • Football Betting Site Betway
  • Footstock
  • Online Bingo
×