You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

They had Moyes and it's what he does. It can't be that.

They're going to insist that the Glazers put all of their wealth into time travel research and transport them all back to the halcyon days of the nineties.

Or they're going to turn Fergie into a cyborg and put him back in charge. Robocunt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

They're going to insist that the Glazers put all of their wealth into time travel research and transport them all back to the halcyon days of the nineties.

Or they're going to turn Fergie into a cyborg and put him back in charge. Robocunt.

For that to work they will have to transport his psyche into a man called Robert.

robertcop1.jpg

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I hope Ferguson is still fairly involved behind the scenes at the moment helping Solskjaer. The horror at what has happened must be eating him from the inside.

I like this thought but I reckon he's egotistical enough to derive pleasure from the increasingly glowing spotlight it places upon his own tenure.

'tis ever more about the man rather than the club.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

I like this thought but I reckon he's egotistical enough to derive pleasure from the increasingly glowing spotlight it places upon his own tenure.

'tis ever more about the man rather than the club.

Yep, but deep inside he must know that he's also the chief reason for the Glazers due to the Rock of Gibraltar saga and his subsequent acquiescence to them (compare the mutinous Benitez vs Hicks and Gillet) and for their initial slump through his recommendation of Moyes and failure to rebuild before his departure. His health is waning, they're in worse nick than ever and he's completely powerless to prevent further decline. I hope he has sleepless nights, sipping whisky in his armchair, tortured by the mistakes that have tarnished his life's work and the despair that it was largely his own fault.

• Upvote 2

So far:

someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Someone's having a real laugh - butthead?

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to united

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

one day, someone here will create another 'someone's having a real laugh...." thread and it will go nowhere because they will finally have figured it out again. All i ask is that day isnt here for another decade or four.

Someone's having a real laugh - Fat Gerbil shits the cage

Someone's having a real laugh - They actually gave it giggseh for the season!

Someone's having a real laugh - Slabhead boss of slabhead

Someone's having a real laugh - Keane takes them down

Someone's having a real laugh - Chuckle brothers era - wilderness years

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Solksjaer banging on about only having one real transfer window now, one excuse after the other. Totally oblivious to the fact they gave out 130 million in one of the 3 windows he has actually had (this one still on the go) and indeed the amount of desired targets fucking them off. Banging on about Klopp taking 4 years to build something is pure fucking comedy. 

I know most of us hope that they keep him, but to be honest that isn't going to happen. Instead of him sneaking off in the summer and banging on about needing time with his family or some other weak excuse, I now want him to go through the pain of being sacked mid-season and all the red tops with a 4 page special pull out on the fact he's fucking shite. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

With the Maguire signing,  Ole has already caused damage that will continue to haunt them for years. 

Lovely. 

Wan-Bisska is also a funny one. The lad can defend, probably their best defender actually, but in the modern World of full backs he offers them fuck all in an attacking sense. They bang on about Bailey being missing but he's not all that himself and has one injury after the other. Hoping they flap and by that Mings fella, he gets way too much credit imo, just as bad as MaGuire and would also cost the best part of 60 million. He also favours the same side of CB (left) as MaGuire.