Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 135 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

That will be the lasting memory of Rio, that clip will be rolled out as part of his eugoogooly.

It’ll be played on a loop on a little LCD screen set into his headstone.

The best part for me is two fold. Despite it being them and him, I love seeing a player as a real fan, he's got the same excitement as all their dickhead who'd have been in Paris that night. But then 2nd part is what a fucking mug it's made out of him being a fan. It just shows as soon as you let emotion come into it, these supposed experts are no different to the rest of us. They know fuck all and football will always make a complete tit out of you. At least we only make tits of ourselves on here and nobody is making video loops of us. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This picture just came on the TV and Turdsette’s first instinct was to ask “Are they gay?”

0_JS202124022.jpg

Tell her it shouldn't matter its 2020 and to shut the fuck up and get tea on. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This picture just came on the TV and Turdsette’s first instinct was to ask “Are they gay?”

0_JS202124022.jpg

"I bumped into Shaun before the game and noticed he'd made the effort to trim his little ginger goatee, I think this shows how far my team has progressed"

• Upvote 11

36 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

0_JS202124022.jpg

That looks photoshopped, I know it's not but Ole either has a pin head and the bone structure of a sparrow or Dyche has a massive head.

40 minutes ago, Elite said:

That looks photoshopped, I know it's not but Ole either has a pin head and the bone structure of a sparrow or Dyche has a massive head.

This rubbish manager is small, and this rubbish manager is far away...

32265_320.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2