You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

After repeatedly paying over the odds for the dross they have in their squad, they're belatedly haggling on Fernandes' fee- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51160626

He should probably stay where he is, if he keeps on performing well, a big club might eventually come in for him.

I wonder why the article mentions spurs valued him at 45m? I don't see how that's relevant unless they bought him. 

38 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I wonder why the article mentions spurs valued him at 45m? I don't see how that's relevant unless they bought him. 

It did say "last summer" on the valuation.  It's a dig at Utd having to pay over the odds.

Even the BBC take the piss out of them these days. 

The thing is that, in one way, given he's such a rookie and is managing a club the size of United and, with the players he has, he probably has them performing about par. The other thing is that he's clearly never going to be the man to make them genuinely successful again. This contradiction seems to be fucking with the heads of their fans. 

12 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

The thing is that, in one way, given he's such a rookie and is managing a club the size of United and, with the players he has, he probably has them performing about par. The other thing is that he's clearly never going to be the man to make them genuinely successful again. This contradiction seems to be fucking with the heads of their fans. 

I think that's pretty accurate. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Every interview he gives he always makes some snide passive aggressive comment to the interviewer. I bet he speaks to people like shit in real life also, just comes across as a total fucking prick yet his talent is far less than his ego. 

Is it true that he said 'Manchester United won't be waiting 30 years to win another league title?' 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Is it true that he said 'Manchester United won't be waiting 30 years to win another league title?' 

I think he said that before the game. 

Geoff Shreeves asked him about the Van Dijk incident and he just said "really Geoff, you dont need VAR to tell you that was a foul"

Then he must have hated being asked about Rashford's back injury because he said "I dont know, I'm not a doctor" when he asked if he'd be out for months. Seeing as the prick made his injury worse by making him go back on against Wolves when he hurt himself already.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think he said that before the game. 

Geoff Shreeves asked him about the Van Dijk incident and he just said "really Geoff, you dont need VAR to tell you that was a foul"

Then he must have hated being asked about Rashford's back injury because he said "I dont know, I'm not a doctor" when he asked if he'd be out for months. Seeing as the prick made his injury worse by making him go back on against Wolves when he hurt himself already.

He really is a bitter snide cunt mate. That lovable rogue type that would shop his own family to the law if it meant there was a reward in it for himself. Hope they are daft enough to keep him in charge, but a little part of me wants to see him crying in an interview after the fans chant for his head and the board sack him. 

25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He really is a bitter snide cunt mate. That lovable rogue type that would shop his own family to the law if it meant there was a reward in it for himself. Hope they are daft enough to keep him in charge, but a little part of me wants to see him crying in an interview after the fans chant for his head and the board sack him. 

Yeah, cant stand him. Horrible nasty piece of work. Perfect manager for them. 

40 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Every interview he gives he always makes some snide passive aggressive comment to the interviewer. I bet he speaks to people like shit in real life also, just comes across as a total fucking prick yet his talent is far less than his ego. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah, cant stand him. Horrible nasty piece of work. Perfect manager for them. 

I like him. I can't see what the problem is with him. He ticks every box in what I like to see in a man united manager. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Watching him being interviewed must be so painful for the portion of Mancs who haven’t got their heads in the sand. It’s enough to make me wince every time someone shoves a microphone under his nose. 

I can’t believe what I’m hearing when he’s interviewed, his arrogance is astonishing considering he’s done fuck all as a manager, and where his team is.

I read something this morning where he said Klopp finished seventh in his first season. We actually finished eighth but he didn’t take over the team until mid-October with two months gone and the team struggling, he also got us to two finals. In his first full season Klopp finished fourth with 76 points, and there’s no fucking chance of the Mancs getting that points total in the goblin’s first full season.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can’t believe what I’m hearing when he’s interviewed, his arrogance is astonishing considering he’s done fuck all as a manager, and where his team is.

I read something this morning where he said Klopp finished seventh in his first season. We actually finished eighth but he didn’t take over the team until mid-October with two months gone and the team struggling, he also got us to two finals. In his first full season Klopp finished fourth with 76 points, and there’s no fucking chance of the Mancs getting that points total in the goblin’s first full season.

I like the incredulous laugh he greeted almost every post-match question with.

With that said, I must reiterate that he’s doing a marvellous job for them.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I said before but he's far more dislikeable than Mourinho. Say what you want about him but Mourinho has the credentials as a winner. He's an alpha male manager who in truth will never get to the heights of where he was before and I love it. However, there is still respect there for his achievements. 

This little shit is exactly that. He can never say anything good about us. A real football man can put aside tribal differences aside (see Keane/Evra today on Virgil goal) and recognise brilliance in someone else. He does it for City but not for us. Then he makes snidey little comments knowing that he will appeal to a big proportion of the mutton heads in the Stretford End. I recall Fergie making plenty of glowing comments about our great players in the late 80s when he was continually one or two games away from the sack. 

I want him to stay because he will never win them the league and will never be a manager who the great players will want to join a club for. He may land a fella like Bruno Fernandes who could be ace, but it will be him stumbling over something with big money punts rather than building a team like Jurgen.