You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

15 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So small time from Ole. Because he is a laughing stock, you can easily forget how spikey he is.

Maybe, he should look at it and think how he could do with world class pros like Van Persie in the dressing room rather than diseases like Pogba and Lindgard. Winners who see playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world as an honour rather than an instagram wet dream. 

A manc i know from my old job was telling me rashford is a nice lad, but even he is being badly influenced by the lack of professionalism in the place. Ole wants to be a mate with his spirit of 99' stories rather than a boss.

1 hour ago, Ginny said:

I’ve seen another clip where he says something about medieval times or some shit at the end as he’s walking out wtf haha 

That's on the clip posted above - I have no idea what the little fucking goblin is going on about either.  Fucking cracking up the daft cunt!

5 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

So small time from Ole. Because he is a laughing stock, you can easily forget how spikey he is.

Maybe, he should look at it and think how he could do with world class pros like Van Persie in the dressing room rather than diseases like Pogba and Lindgard. Winners who see playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world as an honour rather than an instagram wet dream. 

A manc i know from my old job was telling me rashford is a nice lad, but even he is being badly influenced by the lack of professionalism in the place. Ole wants to be a mate with his spirit of 99' stories rather than a boss.

Hasn’t got a fucking clue - glorious

6 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

The problem with the spirit of ‘99 stories is that the players who give a shit about the club don’t need to hear about it to be motivated and the rest think they are too good to listen anyway. Hiding to nothing with that group of players.

7 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

A manc i know from my old job was telling me rashford is a nice lad, but even he is being badly influenced by the lack of professionalism in the place. Ole wants toys be a mate with his spirit of 99' stories rather than a boss.

Someone I know very well is a manager in their finance office, wages and so forth, quite senior without being top brass.

The stories he tells about tells about the shambles behind the curtain. Loads of temps, no coherence, leadership none existent.  

Genuine shambles for top to bottom and nobody pulling it together...long may it continue! 

7 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Remember reading a comment (on here possibly) about when we played Arsenal some time in the 00s and some Dutch LFC fan in the Kemlyn "you dirty rapist cunt" at him in Dutch when he was taking a throw-in (or near the line) and he did a double take.

Van Per-sie 

When the girl says no

Mo-lest her 

Ole won the CL as a player and has at least stuck his neck out by trying management. Van Persie hasn’t won the CL as a player and hasn’t tried management, just sniped from the sidelines like the shithouse he is. I think Ole’s entitled to a dig. You tell him Ole, lad.

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

The opening segment where he can't open the water bottle and adjusts the mic is total Partridge. I'm fucking loving this. 

‘I might as well tell you now. Sue Cook won’t be coming in during this transfer window.’ 

• Upvote 8