You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

6 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

He's been nominated for December manager of the month (along with klopp and Pearson). I really hope he wins it. 

Not been following these, but I can only assume Klopp has won August, September, Oktober and November already?

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

He still lost to kloppo. And I know it doesn't count, but we did pop off and win the world cup while extending our lead at the top of the league. 

Anything not on Ingurland's soil doesn't count to the types deciding this award.  NAiled on bog-eyed Moyes gets this for January if he gets a few more results.

15 minutes ago, rotoq said:

"Here's a wee mousepad for you Dave."

"Oh aye? What's that for then?"

There’s few times I’d love to live through again, but his season at United was like mainlining joy.

It might be the most British example of schadenfreude in history. The cunt learnt not an ounce of humility from it as well.

• Upvote 9

On 02/01/2020 at 10:32, chrisbonnie said:

I do wonder if Ole has any real power at the club. 

The whole pogba situation is just bizarre. Last night solksjaer comes out and says pogba people want him to get an operation, and I think he'll do that. 

Does tie club not even control the guy? 

They really are fucked, from top to bottom. 

I've never been personally (in Irish), but apparently old Trafford itself has fallen into disrepair to. 

OGS -“His people? As in when you consult your surgeon and the ones you trust, that’s maybe my bad English”

I always thought he spoke perfect English so I’m confused as to how he made such a basic error.