Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 124 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

He's been nominated for December manager of the month (along with klopp and Pearson). I really hope he wins it. 

Longer he kept in position the better, manager of month would do for me.  Think they going to have another productive transfer window.

20 hours ago, KMD7 said:

That's brilliant.

Still laughing at it 10 minutes later

Mr Suzy has just said ‘what the fook you listening to?’ I’m still laughing too

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

He's been nominated for December manager of the month (along with klopp and Pearson). I really hope he wins it. 

Hahahah, fucking hell.  Sgt Maj Pearson will be the winner though - he's doing a good job at Watford.

48 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Hahahah, fucking hell.  Sgt Maj Pearson will be the winner though - he's doing a good job at Watford.

He still lost to kloppo. And I know it doesn't count, but we did pop off and win the world cup while extending our lead at the top of the league. 

6 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Not been following these, but I can only assume Klopp has won August, September, Oktober and November already?

7 minutes ago, Code said:

Not been following these, but I can only assume Klopp has won August, September, Oktober and November already?

I think I read earlier he's won 2 so far this season. 

8 minutes ago, Code said:

All except October (Fat Lad, Chelsea).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

He still lost to kloppo. And I know it doesn't count, but we did pop off and win the world cup while extending our lead at the top of the league. 

Anything not on Ingurland's soil doesn't count to the types deciding this award.  NAiled on bog-eyed Moyes gets this for January if he gets a few more results.

2 hours ago, Code said:

All but one I think. Only noticed when I voted for Ole. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Wrong thread.

2642145B-3229-4027-8A7D-C4221390DECF.png

"Here's a wee mousepad for you Dave."

"Oh aye? What's that for then?"

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, rotoq said:

"Here's a wee mousepad for you Dave."

"Oh aye? What's that for then?"

There’s few times I’d love to live through again, but his season at United was like mainlining joy.

It might be the most British example of schadenfreude in history. The cunt learnt not an ounce of humility from it as well.

• Upvote 9

On 02/01/2020 at 10:32, chrisbonnie said:

I do wonder if Ole has any real power at the club. 

The whole pogba situation is just bizarre. Last night solksjaer comes out and says pogba people want him to get an operation, and I think he'll do that. 

Does tie club not even control the guy? 

They really are fucked, from top to bottom. 

I've never been personally (in Irish), but apparently old Trafford itself has fallen into disrepair to. 

OGS -“His people? As in when you consult your surgeon and the ones you trust, that’s maybe my bad English”

I always thought he spoke perfect English so I’m confused as to how he made such a basic error.

55 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

There’s few times I’d love to live through again, but his season at United was like mainlining joy.

It might be the most British example of schadenfreude in history. The cunt learnt not an ounce of humility from it as well.

tenor.gif?itemid=10205735

• Upvote 2

So embarrassing.but just gold. I'm surprised more people haven't said that bit about taking his number 20 made absolutely zero sense in the context of the sentence.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

It sounds like a line in a spoof gangster film.

"He took my 20, but it was the last thing he ever took from me."

Timthumb 2