You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

It's like they think last week never happened. And I don't just mean the Watford game, but last week has happened for 5 years. Yet after every victory, its as if that's the first game of the season for them. 

They're fucking deluded

To be fair we've had plenty of that ourselves over the years. 

• Upvote 6

They talk up loads of shite players. What they should do is look at Grealish and the Leicester and Wolves lads. Even the likes of Egan, Lumdstram and Stevens at Sheffield United would be a gigantic improvement for them. 

They however would see the likes of Doherty or Jiminez as beneath them because they don't play with Bayern or Juve. 

• Like 1

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

They talk up loads of shite players. What they should do is look at Grealish and the Leicester and Wolves lads. Even the likes of Egan, Lumdstram and Stevens at Sheffield United would be a gigantic improvement for them. 

They however would see the likes of Doherty or Jiminez as beneath them because they don't play with Bayern or Juve. 

Indeed, they also have a load of players who blow hot and cold. Their inconsistency is not just down to Solksjaer but the fact they have way too many players on a cushy ride and not giving their all in every game. 

I know a few decent Manc fans (good lads) but they too have fallen for the Solksjaer propaganda. They believe that are inconsistent due to being a 'young side', they think Maguire, James and Wan Bissaka are great signings and they also use the injury excuse. I have disputed all 3 points countless times but they just don't see it. It's as though they've been hypnotised, it's the same for the majority of the Manc collective. I've used this word countless times to describe their situation but it truly is bizarre.

33 minutes ago, Elite said:

I know a few decent Manc fans (good lads) but they too have fallen for the Solksjaer propaganda. They believe that are inconsistent due to being a 'young side', they think Maguire, James and Wan Bissaka are great signings and they also use the injury excuse. I have disputed all 3 points countless times but they just don't see it. It's as though they've been hypnotised, it's the same for the majority of the Manc collective. I've used this word countless times to describe their situation but it truly is bizarre.

I met my old boss for a pint on the night we won the World Cup and she was saying this pretty much word for word. It’s absolutely bizarre that they can’t see it, it was all Woodward’s fault. It’s fucking delicious. 

42 minutes ago, Elite said:

Long may it continue. 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

All three are good players, but they paid too much for Maguire and Wan Bissaka.

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

All three are good players, but they paid too much for Maguire and Wan Bissaka.

They are decent players I agree but they aren't going to catapult them into challengers. Those 3 would make our squad but not our first team. They are average signings for a team that's average.

Just now, Elite said:

They are decent players I agree but they aren't going to catapult them into challengers. Those 3 would make our squad but not our first team. They are average signings for a team that's average.

I don’t want to get it into this argument again.

21 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I don’t want to get it into this argument again.

Maguire = bacon

Wan-Bissaka = sausage 

? = egg

? = black pudding 

? = beans 

? = mushrooms 

? = fried bread 

? = toast

? = tomato

Gerrard on the old firm rivalry up in Scotland. 

"I think the Liverpool v Everton match is more similar in terms of the bitterness and hatred and bragging rights in the local community but Manchester is 40 minutes, one hour away, and obviously Manchester United are not at the top of the table anymore so there's another difference for you."

87EFFE9D-E2C0-43B0-AE55-47A624FCDFCB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Wan-Bissaka Is a food player with the chance of being a very good one. He's never going to be a Trent or Dani Alves on the ball but he could easy develop into a Gary Neville type that can make the overlap and get the crosses in. Whether that's what you need in modern football is another thing. For his age his man marking and tackling skills are superb. 

Rashford is a weird one, getting a few more goals this year but you'd think he would be pushing on by now to be near unplayable. Great in a counter attacking team, be interesting if he can do the same when they have the ball. I'd love to see what Klopp would do with a player like him. People say he's young but he's got loads of experience, he's not a youngster learning the game anymore

Greenwood looks a talent though. 

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Wan-Bissaka Is a food player with the chance of being a very good one. He's never going to be a Trent or Dani Alves on the ball but he could easy develop into a Gary Neville type that can make the overlap and get the crosses in. Whether that's what you need in modern football is another thing. For his age his man marking and tackling skills are superb. 

Rashford is a weird one, getting a few more goals this year but you'd think he would be pushing on by now to be near unplayable. Great in a counter attacking team, be interesting if he can do the same when they have the ball. I'd love to see what Klopp would do with a player like him. People say he's young but he's got loads of experience, he's not a youngster learning the game anymore

Greenwood looks a talent though.