You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I don’t remember that being the case at all. I never thought he’d worth the money at that price. I’d have been happy for Klopp to sign him for maybe half that because he’s a good defender. If you want to ‘shame’ me for bad transfer calls I’ve made in the past, maybe go with Robbie Brady, Joe Allen, Jeff Hendrick (yikes). You’ve made some bad transfer calls yourself I’m sure.

I’m not interested in your deflection attempts. Just that you bugged yourself up and bump yourself regularly. And I’m not trying to shame you, it was a ‘I saw this and thought of you’ type thing. 

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’m not interested in your deflection attempts. Just that you bugged yourself up and bump yourself regularly. 

Now you’re just being slippery NV. If you felt passionate enough to trawl through RedCafe and take screenshot after screenshot of some comments from randos, straight after a loss, you should at least be prepared to have a discussion with me in good faith. 

Just now, viRdjil said:

Now you’re just being slippery NV. If you felt passionate enough to trawl through RedCafe and took screenshot after screenshot of some comments from randos, straight after a loss, you should at least be prepared to have a discussion with me in good faith. 

Travel through what?! I visit that site and other oppositions every day. It was the top thread on the front page. I’m more than happy to have a discussion in good faith. Like I said, the reason I pinged you was I thought of your self-aggrandisement when I saw it. 

3 minutes ago, moof said:

He’s keeping them up singlehandedly. Scored a brace the other day an’ all. Probably the most underrated player on planet earth today. 

He might be doing well but that’s probably his level is all I’m saying. Never close to being good enough to be near our first team squad.

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Also, Maguire is far too flawed a player to truly make it at a top club. You could have said that after having seen him for one minute at Hull. Too slow, too stupid with the ball, takes too many risks relative to his ability. Could go on and on. 

Mate, you never watched him at Hull... why pretend now? Didn’t you accuse me of lying once as you somehow couldn’t believe that I actually watched Hull?

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Mate, you never watched him at Hull... why pretend now? Didn’t you accuse me of lying once as you somehow couldn’t believe that I actually watched Hull?

I said "you could have said that after having seen him for one minute at Hull". Nowhere in that post did I say I actually watched him extensively, although I definitely saw him for at least one minute. Maybe read the post next time instead of scrambling around trying to protect your boy Jacob Mags. I do like that you remember I said that years ago, though. Always in your memory, I am. 

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Just to show you that your comment earlier re my explanation, was somehow an attempt from me to ‘deflect’ was totally absurd, as I’ve always maintained that he’d never be worth £80m. 

Bloody hell. No, the aubamayang, Joe Allen stuff was the deflection. None of that is anything to do with you hogging yourself up for ‘calling’ Maguire and bumping your own posts. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I said "you could have said that after having seen him for one minute at Hull". Nowhere in that post did I say I actually watched him extensively, although I definitely saw him for at least one minute. Maybe read the post next time instead of scrambling around trying to protect your boy Jacob Mags. I do like that you remember I said that years ago, though. Always in your memory, I am. 

To be fair it was pretty fucking weird to be accused of lying about errr.. watching football in a football forum. Baffling behaviour. 

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

To be fair it was pretty fucking weird to be accused of lying about errr.. watching football in a football forum. Baffling behaviour. 

It absolutely was very weird to extensively watch the Hull City sides he was playing for. I didn't think it was possible. But don't worry, I love your weirdness. That's what makes you special. 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Haha, so you’re saying you didn’t big yourself up about it and didn’t bump your own posts about calls you made? 

A lot of the times it’s other posters doing it for me NV! I probably have but it wouldn’t have been more often than me bumping my own shit calls, to call myself a cunt...

I still think Maguire is a good defender btw. 

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It absolutely was very weird to extensively watch the Hull City sides he was playing for. I didn't think it was possible. But don't worry, I love your weirdness. That's what makes you special. 

You watch Ligue 1 bud, where every single team not named PSG is Championship standard or below, so I’d pipe down If I were you.