You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

#4 - lucky - could have easily decapitated himself on the road case

#6 - lucky - that was goalbound if it didn't hit his hand

When I got time I'll post 7-13...

Guest Pistonbroke

Ole at the Wheel. hahahaha...2-2 against the mighty Villa at home and only 2 shots on target. 

Only 6 points above the drop zone and they have a resurgent Spurs at home next and then away to City, followed by a 6 pointer against Everton!!! 

I'm loving this season. 

33 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ole at the Wheel. hahahaha...2-2 against the mighty Villa at home and only 2 shots on target. 

Only 6 points above the drop zone and they have a resurgent Spurs at home next and then away to City, followed by a 6 pointer against Everton!!! 

I'm loving this season. 

Hopefully they get a draw against Spurs, heroically beat City and the blueshite smash them because they are missing a few due to injuries. Ole is like a fine wine to be enjoyed over Christmas and January. I don't want him getting the sack just yet.

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I want him to lose every point possible. Anyone scared of him  getting sacked was probably saying exactly the same about Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho. The next one will be wank as well. 

Depends who they get. Pochettino is worst-case. Someone like Allegri most likely doesn't work out, but there's always a chance as they do have pedigree. Solskjaer has put them another 2 years back on the damage that Mourinho already did there. Horrendous squad with no redeeming features. Rashford should be the next one to jump - though he'll likely stick it out as there's no obvious destination for him. Any football players volunteering to be coached by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is begging for millions to be wiped off their valuation.

Guest Pistonbroke

What's making me laugh the most is all the excuses they are bringing out, young team in transition, fuck off. They paid a fortune for all those so called youngsters and they are all international players. Most have been playing regular football at a high level for quite a few seasons now. 

16 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I want him to lose every point possible. Anyone scared of him  getting sacked was probably saying exactly the same about Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho. The next one will be wank as well. 

I don't. He's pretty much a guarantee for mediocrity. I hope they make the Europa League again.

If ever there was a guaranteed result in football it’s Spurs beating United this time out.

Mourinho is as vengeful as it gets and was run out of town there, before being replaced by someone widely seen at first to have shown up his attitude and horrific style of football, not to mention alluding to it once or twice during that period.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that game could be one of the final kicks to Ole’s lifeless body, and who would more relish being the one to dig them in than The Special Cunt?

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

If ever there was a guaranteed result in football it’s Spurs beating United this time out.

Mourinho is as vengeful as it gets and was run out of town at United, before being replaced by someone widely seen at first to have shown up his attitude and horrific style of football, not to mention alluding to it once or twice during that period.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that could be one of the final kicks to Ole’s lifeless body, and who would more relish being the one to dig them in than The Special Cunt?

To be fair Ole was very smarny when he was winning all those games early in his tenure and was very snide about Mourninho. Making out the management lark is a piece of piss. I hate him as much as anyone here, but Mourinho was (is?)  a top manager.

If I was Mourinho, i'd relish the chance to piss on the mutinous bastards.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

To be fair Ole was very smarny when he was winning all those games early in his tenure and was very snide about Mourninho. Making out the management lark is a piece of piss. I hate him as much as anyone here, but Mourinho was (is?)  a top manager.

Fairbpoints there

Maybe they can both lose

13 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

18 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mourinho is as vengeful as it gets and was run out of town there, before being replaced by someone widely seen at first to have shown up his attitude and horrific style of football, not to mention alluding to it once or twice during that period.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that game could be one of the final kicks to Ole’s lifeless body, and who would more relish being the one to dig them in than The Special Cunt?

I think you're both absolutely spot on here. I'd go as far as to say mourinho will see this as as big of a game than anything he's had before that didn't have a trophy riding on it. It will also help his spurs project, there will be nothing better for his reputation and credibility than to wipe the floor with the mancs and wipe out his record there and make it about them not him.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Completely agree. 

Not suggesting it’s not deserved or the goblin wasn’t a right smug cunt about it, acting like a returning king to his rightful place from over the water.

Just that Mourinho can nurse a grievance with the best of them, and the above will have given him the desire to serve the coldest of revenge dishes, like a teacher walking back into the classroom to find one of the kids wandering round wearing his jacket, telling the others what to do.