Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

There was  an interview on at half time yesterday in that FA Cup game. Herrera and Sanchez were getting interviewed about the Chelsea match tonight.

 

Herrera spoke perfect English but Sanchez spoke in Spanish with subtitles added in. Both of them arrived in England the same season yet Sanchez is a lazy cunt for not bothering to learn a fucking word of English. He's also alienated himself because there's been a few reports that no one bothers with him because he cannot be arsed to learn English. 

 

Same thing has happened to Gareth Bale at Madrid and he has been there six years. You have the money to pay for private lessons and more time on your hands than most people who get jobs abroad.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

There was  an interview on at half time yesterday in that FA Cup game. Herrera and Sanchez were getting interviewed about the Chelsea match tonight.

 

Herrera spoke perfect English but Sanchez spoke in Spanish with subtitles added in. Both of them arrived in England the same season yet Sanchez is a lazy cunt for not bothering to learn a fucking word of English. He's also alienated himself because there's been a few reports that no one bothers with him because he cannot be arsed to learn English. 

 

Same thing has happened to Gareth Bale at Madrid and he has been there six years. You have the money to pay for private lessons and more time on your hands than most people who get jobs abroad.

 

Gareth Bale cant speak Spanish, bloody hell, even David Beckham had a go at it.

 

I prssumed the long haired wanker spoke the lingo, what a tosser if true.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

There was  an interview on at half time yesterday in that FA Cup game. Herrera and Sanchez were getting interviewed about the Chelsea match tonight.

 

Herrera spoke perfect English but Sanchez spoke in Spanish with subtitles added in. Both of them arrived in England the same season yet Sanchez is a lazy cunt for not bothering to learn a fucking word of English. He's also alienated himself because there's been a few reports that no one bothers with him because he cannot be arsed to learn English. 

 

Same thing has happened to Gareth Bale at Madrid and he has been there six years. You have the money to pay for private lessons and more time on your hands than most people who get jobs abroad.

In fairness would you want to talk to that thundercunt Ramos or the rest of those knobends ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mark M said:

In fairness would you want to talk to that thundercunt Ramos or the rest of those knobends ?

 

I'd want to know what they were saying. They even had a meeting on the team bus while Mourinho was at the front and the gist if it was "don't listen to that prick. We will do what the fuck we want".

 

Ramos and Casillas were the ones who organised it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'd want to know what they were saying. They even had a meeting on the team bus while Mourinho was at the front and the gist if it was "don't listen to that prick. We will do what the fuck we want".

 

Ramos and Casillas were the ones who organised it.

Huh?  Pretty sure Mourinho can speak Spanish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Huh?  Pretty sure Mourinho can speak Spanish

Yes he can and they weren't even that bothered that he could overhear them.  So Bale is fucked because he can't even say Buenos Dias. Marcelo and Toni Kroos have had a few digs at him already for being lazy for not learning Spanish. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×