Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 109 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Wes "the ball" Brown on talksport has finally broke me . "Decline started when Ferguson left" "young players need a rest" and "5 additions needed in January (no names mentioned" . Sweet Jesus had to turn it off feel better now.

Heard his press conference and he was saying that you can’t sign any good players in winter transfer window. Very positive outlook you little spunk cunt 

10 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Heard his press conference and he was saying that you can’t sign any good players in winter transfer window. Very positive outlook you little spunk cunt 

My heart bleeds for him. His unparalleled genius will have to suffice.

18 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Reading between the lines good players don't want to sign . 

54 minutes ago, Ginny said:

Suárez? Ole nah too much of a footballer

Found this thread lurking four pages down. Is that a record?

Didn't have anything useful to add, just found it lurking four pages down. 

• Like 1

Actually, there was one thing. If you were these cunts, wouldn't you be paying some decent cash to Poch as a retainer? 

"Right, here's a million knicker a month. Take no job. We reckon Gollum is a waste of space and we're going backwards with him. Couple of shitty results and he's out the door. Then we bring you in. OK?" 

"I av a-no idea what you saying." 

"Million pounds a month for doing nothing."

"Diss, I unnerstan."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whtwht said:

I want to see Sheffield Utd play them with the same energy they did against us.

I don't think they'll roll over for them. Wilder has got them playing some decent football.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, whtwht said:

I want to see Sheffield Utd play them with the same energy they did against us.

We're everyone's cup final now days. Good side utd I like them, not those manc cunts mind. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Looks like Dildo Baggins has been told theres no money to spend in Jan and only to look for Loan deals. Beginning of the end that. 

Given they were strongly linked with half a dozen big signings it does represent a massive U turn . Poch starting to look a shoe in for a summer transfer binge. 
OGS getting hung out to dry 

• Upvote 1