You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

40 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

SSN have just done one of those combined XI's ahead of the game at the weekend. We got all 11 slots. I don't see that as a good thing. The fuckers are trying to jinx us even if it is right. 

Just setting the narrative (hi @Tony Moanero) up eh?  If we win they can bang on about how far behind Man Utd are and pile the pressure on. If we don’t it will be great result for plucky Man Utd, Liverpool bottling it.

Win win win.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Because on a reverse image search, I was unable to find any occurrences on the Internet pre-2018.

I mean, it's so obviously a fake tweet anyway.

So you don't know for sure then. 

But yes I agree its probably fake 

Would they have sacked him if we won there today? The media have been hammering the mancs for two weeks now, surely it would have been the final nail in his hobbit house. 

Unless bacon face is now making routine visits to train them each week they should fall back to being shit pretty quickly, hopefully they keep him for a while longer. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Laughing my bollocks off about the media coverage of him today. 'How Ole stopped Liverpool' etc..lauding him up like he hit on some great tactical plan. He basically took a Man United team playing at home against their bitterest rivals and adopted Allardyce/Pardew/Hodgson tactics. He's fucking shite, and his team are 2 points above relegation and 15 off the top after only 9 games. The Uk media are wank, in fact if Carlsberg did wank medias.....

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Laughing my bollocks off about the media coverage of him today. 'How Ole stopped Liverpool' etc..lauding him up like he hit on some great tactical plan. He basically took a Man United team playing at home against their bitterest rivals and adopted Allardyce/Pardew/Hodgson tactics. He's fucking shite, and his team are 2 points above relegation and 15 off the top after only 9 games. The Uk media are wank, in fact if Carlsberg did wank medias.....

Its one of the few positives from yesterday that this narrative is going to keep him in the job longer a job he's clearly out of his depth in. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

How Olé Stopped Liverpool...He didn't.

How Réf Stopped Liverpool...He did.

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Its one of the few positives from yesterday that this narrative is going to keep him in the job longer a job he's clearly out of his depth in. 

Indeed. I actually hope he picks up enough points against the better teams so they keep him in charge for another two windows, he'd just buy shit players for over the odds because they have potential. Pogba, who is a cunt and a show pony, won't be there much longer, and he's probably the only midfielder they have who has any real talent. DeGea is looking half arsed at times and probably still holding out for a move back to Spain at some point. They're in a shit state squad wise, and I honestly can't see their current set up and plans changing that any time soon. They'll probably go out and beat Norwich next season as they defend deep and pick off Norwich on the counter, and the Media will have a wankathon about them turning a corner and being back. They than have Bouremouth (A), Brighton (H), Sheff Utd (A) and Aston Villa (H), the wankathon could easily hit fever pitch. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they only won one of those games. That run is followed by Spurs (H), City (A), Everton (H) and Watford (A). 

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Exactly...

All week he'd been saying he was looking forward to it and to a degree he was right.

For once there no pressure on him (as long as he didn't get a hiding) the team was obviously going to give a 100% the crowd would be up for it he could play deep, soak up pressure break up the play when possible try and hit us on the break and also have James go down like he's been hit by Wilder (Detonay not Gene) and hopefully get City back into the title race.

Let's see if the mutants are as happy when they play sides who do most of the above to them

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Exactly...

All week he'd been saying he was looking forward to it and to a degree he was right.

For once there no pressure on him (as long as he didn't get a hiding) the team was obviously going to give a 100% the crowd would be up for it he could play deep, soak up pressure break up the play when possible try and hit us on the break and also have James go down like he's been hit by Wilder (Detonay not Gene) and hopefully get City back into the title race.

Let's see if the mutants are as happy when they play sides who do most of the above to them

Out of their next 5 opponents they only have Norwich who are dodgy at the back, the rest of them can all defend decently, have stronger M/F's and have the players at the other end of the pitch to embarrass the Mancs.