You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I don't think Ole has gotten the credit he deserves - of their last 4 managers only Mourinho has a higher winning %.

Should have stayed the course. Or trusted the process.

Gary Neville compared his and Klopps first 99 games. Solskjaer was on for 97 points and the CL this year and winning the league with 99 points next season. 

Should have given him more time.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Gary Neville compared his and Klopps first 99 games. Solskjaer was on for 97 points and the CL this year and winning the league with 99 points next season. 

Should have given him more time.

It blows my mind that people compare their season's, points tally's, results, whatever. It's a completely pointless exercise for hundreds of millions of reasons.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

It blows my mind that people compare their season's, points tally's, results, whatever. It's a completely pointless exercise for hundreds of millions of reasons.

Kept the delusion going he was ever up to the job. 

Neville did a great job of keeping his mate in a job and prolonging their agony and our enjoyment.

• Upvote 2

The same confused and incompetent management structure from top to bottom is still in place at Old Toilet. Add to that continuously looking backwards viewing the Ferguson era as a blueprint dominating every decision they make will continue to play out for years to come.

Recruiting Ronaldo alone and trying to accommodate him along with his ego will screw them up for the remainder of this season irrespective of the interim they land on. Hopefully the new temporary manager will trigger a blip in results leading to a long term contract being awarded and we repeat the cycle again.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I'm gonna miss this thread. It was the best of the series so far. It would be magical if this series could continue as I'm not ready to let go.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been Liverpool winning the league and the European Cup during its run.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ashberry said:

Someone from here must have infiltrated redcafe to suggest Ronald Koeman as caretaker. Even stating he always wins a cup wherever he goes.

Well at least he wouldn’t get shit for having a red Christmas tree.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, sh#t waffle said:

Is there a single player in their side that 100% gets in our first eleven? They're us in the mid 90s, and they need a minimum of seven players to even start challenging.

I'll put my neck on the chopping block and say that Fernandes, Pogba and Ronaldo would all be in with a shout. 

When they ask who they should get in, I just get a mental image of thousands of fans of other clubs crammed into a street calling out names like that scene in life of Brian.

Give it, Dawwen!

"Have we got a Dawwen?" 

"We do, sir"

"So be it, Dawwen it is!"

*Everyone laughs*