You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Laughing at the story of Ronaldo shouting at the Serbia players mid week. 

After the game and late goal he started shouting at the celebrating Serbs to take it easy and if his goal wasn't disallowed in Serbia they wouldn't be celebrating now. 

Such a prick

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Honestly, Ole at the wheel is more of a car crash than watching my 6 year old play Mario Kart.

But I bet your 6 year old has the real "crash" when you tell them to turn the Nintendo off. I know mine does, I'm only short of having to admit him into a physce ward when I give him the bad news of no more switch

52 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

John Terry was similar imo. As soon as Chelsea's backline moved 10 yards further upfield he started to become exposed.   Its far, far easier defending deep.  Dare I say it but likes of Carra, Hyypia & Henchoz also benefitted from this.  Not to say these aren't bad defenders (they were bloody brilliant at what they did) but they needed to fit a certain system.  Players like VVD are generational talents that can truly cope with playing a high line and making it look easy

Spot on.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Games Played - 168

Win Percentage - 54% 

Money Spent - 458.60m

Trophies won - 0

Best Memory: "Ole's at the wheel man. He's doin' it. He's doin' his thing. Man United are back"

Records:

* First time Man United have been down 4-0 at halftime in Premier League history.

* Worst home defeat to Liverpool since 1895.

* Conceding 5 goals at home without scoring for the first time since 1955.

* Had the lowest touches in the opposition penalty area in the 2-0 loss at home to City since Opta stats began. Four touches in the whole game.

* Haven't kept a clean sheet in 14 home games, their longest run without one since 1959.

* Responsible for 21% of Man United's home defeats in the Premier League era.

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Games Played - 168

Win Percentage - 54% 

Money Spent - 458.60m

Trophies won - 0

Best Memory: "Ole's at the wheel man. He's doin' it. He's doin' his thing. Man United are back"

Records:

* First time Man United have been down 4-0 at halftime in Premier League history.

* Had the lowest touches in the opposition penalty area in the 2-0 loss at home to City since Opta stats began. Four touches in the whole game.

* Haven't kept a clean sheet in 14 home games, their longest run without one since 1959.

But apart from that, what has Ole done wrong?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Boss said:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Games Played - 168

Win Percentage - 54% 

Money Spent - 458.60m

Trophies won - 0

Records:

* Responsible for 21% of Man United's home defeats in the Premier League era.

Like losing a mildly loved relative