You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

12 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

They're not sacking him. Having to pinch myself in disbelief here. They lost FIVE NIL AT HOME TO US and they're not sacking him.

Imagine if he somehow gets a victory against City. They'd keep him. They'd have to.

I got the impression listening to Neville last night, they're giving him the season no matter what happens. 

Naby’s goal:

1. Luke Shaw plays Mo on-side …

2. Runs back to play Naby onside 

3. Then according to the Echo:  ”Luke Shaw criticises Manchester United team-mates after Naby Keita Liverpool goal”

This comedy is hilarious. A pity it's soon coming to an end.

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

They're not sacking him. Having to pinch myself in disbelief here. They lost FIVE NIL AT HOME TO US and they're not sacking him.

Imagine if he somehow gets a victory against City. They'd keep him. They'd have to.

Yeah but that's just the official spin and pretty much like the kiss of death of him 'having the owner's backing.'

Everyone knows he's a dead man walking, pretty much the same as Bruce was at Newcastle. The fans are turning against him now and a few more poor performances never mind defeats will see and hear more of them calling for his head.

I think they're all misguided though and they should keep him on!

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

Let's hope they do beat Citeh. And keep the clueless twat.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

Naby’s goal:

1. Luke Shaw plays Mo on-side …

2. Runs back to play Naby onside 

3. Then according to the Echo:  ”Luke Shaw criticises Manchester United team-mates after Naby Keita Liverpool goal”

This comedy is hilarious. A pity it's soon coming to an end.

What I find mad with Luke shaw, is he's absolutely shit. Yet somehow it's being seen as some career saving thing from OGS that he plays shaw every week. But he puts in the types of performances that got him bombed in the 1st place. It's even been enough to get Southgate to pick him. Then he puts in a decent cross and they all start walking over him. 

It will be sad when OGS goes. He's brought us plenty of things to chuckle about and their fans can't bring themselves to hate him, so it just keeps going. Sadly though, a new manager will probably get them to a good level in no time. In fact I think even fat Sam would have this lot on a different level to where they are now. 

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Not getting a top four spot would be unacceptable even for the Glazers, so they’re surely already tapping up someone. Hopefully Zidane rather than Conte. 

60E47B93-5A0D-4464-9849-EE1C5B6B71F0.jpeg

Finding a new gaffer takes time, they'll need an interim manager until the end of the season. One man stands out; the legend Christiano Ronaldo as playing manager. Please Glazers, give us another episode of this comedy!

• Like 1

Speaking of Beckham. Did smile when I saw people saying he’d sold his soul last week. Like he’s had a single crumb of that left to flog at any point this millennium. 

Like saying Jordan’s become promiscuous lately because she’s been spotted holding hands with someone.

45 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

What I find mad with Luke shaw, is he's absolutely shit. Yet somehow it's being seen as some career saving thing from OGS that he plays shaw every week. But he puts in the types of performances that got him bombed in the 1st place. It's even been enough to get Southgate to pick him. Then he puts in a decent cross and they all start walking over him. 

It will be sad when OGS goes. He's brought us plenty of things to chuckle about and their fans can't bring themselves to hate him, so it just keeps going. Sadly though, a new manager will probably get them to a good level in no time. In fact I think even fat Sam would have this lot on a different level to where they are now. 

Manc fans are weird. Someone has one or two good games and they are suddenly the best in the world to them. They were saying last season and in the summer for England that he was the best left back in the world. Also that Wan Bissaka is better than Trent. 

Ian Wright on MOTD2 saying that Shaw and Slabhead played well at the Euros "because they were coached properly".

Just think about the limited time even a barely competent manager like Southgate has to work with them, while Ole has them day in, day out all year round to work his magic with them.