You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

I saw a clip this morning of Des Kelly saying “you’ve done it again” to Ronaldo, and he turned arrogantly towards the camera and arrogantly raised an eyebrow.

last week after defeat to Leicester, Pogba in interview said they need to be more arrogant.

this lot, choosing arrogance over tactics is music to my ears. 

I still expect the worst and won’t enjoy a second of the match and might even make plans to avoid it, but we really should twat them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

This morning on Talkshite they were praising the Utd fans for constantly singing Ole's name even when two down...

For once I'm happy to praise the Utd support too ...Keep it up 

They booed him off at half time didn’t they, could have sworn I heard them say it on BT last night.

56 minutes ago, angie said:

They booed him off at half time didn’t they, could have sworn I heard them say it on BT last night.

Yep. Booed the team off.  BBC reported in there text thing they do. 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

This morning on Talkshite they were praising the Utd fans for constantly singing Ole's name even when two down...

For once I'm happy to praise the Utd support too ...Keep it up 

I'm happy if they all spin that narrative but I watched that first off and they booed the team off at half time, not a small part of the ground either, worse than a Goodison booing.

3 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Looks like he's trying the old bluff tactic with Rashford supposedly being injured and not available for Sunday.

How many times must he try that shit?

Fergie classic that one. "Aye, the boy will no be fit tae play oan Saturday". Come Saturday, first name on the fucking teamsheet.

Fucking gin soaked old pants shitter and his "mind games". Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

On 16/10/2021 at 21:46, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He’s a sneaky little shithouse prick whose last minutes in PL management should be watching his team concede goals 4 and 5 against us against a backdrop of Liverpool fans singing ‘Ole’s at the wheel’.

Once he’s been sacked he should spend the rest of his days rocking himself in a darkened room muttering ‘fucking Jurgen Klopp, we deserved all our penalties ’ on a long continuous loop until he finally shits himself into oblivion. Fucking odious little cunt.

Scoreline … check

’Ole’s at the wheel’ song … check

Ok, so the timing of the goals was a bit off but fingers crossed for the last bit.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

whos gonna start the next thread. make sure to have something funny to call their new manager

It'd be great if they could somehow find ANOTHER manager who a)is a terrible manager way out of his depth, and b) looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Moyes and Ole ticked both boxes particularly well, but I'm not sure who else there is out there who would.