You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Just hope we get through tonight’s game against Atleti with no injuries. Simeone knows our game against United is big and they, and United, will try to stop Salah by any means necessary and not always within the laws of the game.

The United game likely won’t be a cakewalk as they’ll line up not to get a pasting and hope for a break or two, they have enough to suffocate us and more than enough to nick a goal or two.

Taylor could play a major part in how much United get away with or not.

Probably find a draw would be the best we could expect, even though on form, we should twat them.

I never want them to win so much as a corner, but i actually feel them winning tomorrow would not be a bad thing.

Don't want them getting it down the banks again in the media etc in the days leading up to our game and the twats getting a siege mentallity and really digging in versus us....

Lets have then win Weds and ease some of the pressure/have media etc fawning over them (as they do whenever they win) 'Utd are back' etc - then we turn up and burst the bubble.

35 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Hilarious thread on red cafe, at 162 games in Ole has a slightly higher win % than Jurgen did at the same point.

Sadly most of them aren't buying ole being better than Klopp so maybe he is getting to the end of the road

Klopp out

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Let’s hope they get a fantastic result tomorrow to alleviate the pressure somewhat.

Yeah, probably not the worst scenario. If they lose again tonight they'll be like Burnley in a cup final on Sunday trying to salvage something.

(I'll still enjoy them getting beaten though). 

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I honestly think atalanta are going to tank them tonight. 

Atalanta are quick, very attacking and are willing runners. Pretty much, everything utd aren't. 

They’ve been absolutely dreadful when we’ve played them though. They try to press like maniacs but get played through quite easily. Then when they start chasing the game they throw everyone forward, leaving them even more open at the back. 

1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

Apparently Ronaldo has recommended the board of MU they should replace Ole with Zidane. Well, if that’s not showing respect to the gaffer, what is?

Surely Ole will bench him for disrespect. Oh wait a minute, Fergie has told him he should play, so maybe not.

When reading that I found it very believable 

18 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Fred starts for Brazil often and Pogba almost always delivers for France. They are both useful if you use them in the right way, unlike Ole.

Well, the question I posted was would who Jurgen pick for our side, and I stand by that judgement. I don't disagre that Pogba can be good in another set-up, but he'd be a disaster in ours. After watching Henderson in the DM position yesterday, being back-up for Fabinho might be within Fred's grasp, but he's pretty reckless and not very press-resistant, so I'd give him a pass as well if I was Jurgen...

36 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Whatever happened to that kid who used to post videos from his bedroom on YouTube after Utd games and he was always kicking off and swearing? Not seem him about for ages, would love to hear his views on Ole.

Was it actually Ole?

52 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Whatever happened to that kid who used to post videos from his bedroom on YouTube after Utd games and he was always kicking off and swearing? Not seem him about for ages, would love to hear his views on Ole.

headupass.jpg

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Probably topped himself when Liverpool won the league. 

Carrick fan I think he was called.

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’ve been absolutely dreadful when we’ve played them though. They try to press like maniacs but get played through quite easily. Then when they start chasing the game they throw everyone forward, leaving them even more open at the back. 

they beat us in Anfield last season, ok, we had the under 12's, but they still turned us over.