You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

55 minutes ago, Heinze said:

As things stand Ole Gunnar Solskjaer position as Manchester United manager understood to be 100% secure. Despite poor run of form 48yo still has support of #MUFC board. Signed new contract in running until 2024 with option of further year @TheAthleticUK https://t.co/vgM5p1WMNW

Phew!

The old vote of confidence eh. 

12 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

They are erratic, so for that reason alone I’m not going to crow too loudly at the moment.

Just for once though, I’d love us to give them the good hiding they’ve avoided for so long.

There's no crowing..they're doing just smashing, they were in today's game right up to when they weren't.

However, we are due to give them an absolute pasting. They've somehow stayed in games against us when we've given them the right run around. I think we're due a game where everything we hit goes in. 

• Upvote 1

He’s a sneaky little shithouse prick whose last minutes in PL management should be watching his team concede goals 4 and 5 against us against a backdrop of Liverpool fans singing ‘Ole’s at the wheel’.

Once he’s been sacked he should spend the rest of his days rocking himself in a darkened room muttering ‘fucking Jurgen Klopp, we deserved all our penalties ’ on a long continuous loop until he finally shits himself into oblivion. Fucking odious little cunt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 26

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He’s a sneaky little shithouse prick whose last minutes in PL management should be watching his team concede goals 4 and 5 against us against a backdrop of Liverpool fans singing ‘Ole’s at the wheel’.

Once he’s been sacked he should spend the rest of his days rocking himself in a darkened room muttering ‘fucking Jurgen Klopp, we deserved all our penalties ’ on a long continuous loop until he finally shits himself into oblivion. Fucking odious little cunt.

A glorious picture you have painted, but don't want to see it for a good while yet...

• Upvote 1

On 02/07/2020 at 11:23, Vincent Vega said:

We used to go on unbeaten runs all the time in the second half of the season when we completely out of the title running and all the expectation had gone. Once the pressure of a title challenge was off, the players were able to put a run together. It will be a different story next season when the games are coming thick and fast in the autumn and their fans have allowed themselves to get carried away by a strong finish to this season and the expectation that will bring.

I expect them to improve, but I’d be surprised if they finish next season within 12 points of us and City.

I posted this a year earlier than I should have done, but I didn’t anticipate the shitfest that football behind closed doors was, and had no idea we would end up playing with our reserve reserves at centre back. 

Anyway, every word I posted back then is relevant now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I showed that to Mrs O'T.  Her first thought was when Bart bought an abandoned factory and he left Milhouse to watch it.

Milhouse.: funny

I fairness to Maguire his manager has thrown him under the bus just like he did when he made Rashford play with a broken back. Maguire was out for a month and played after 1 days training I believe. Klopp wouldn't do that in a million years.

It’s a shame that they are finally beginning to realise what the rest of us already knew and that Solakjaer isn’t up to the job. 

Ideally he’d stumble on a bit longer but not at our expense, so hopefully we bring back our “Executioners” tag of a few years ago and give them a thorough hiding. 

27 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I thought pogba's interview was interesting after the game on motd. While he's clearly been part of the problem, I thought his reaction was one of he knows they have good players but they're not a team. The bad thing for us is they may use this result to galvanise themselves before next weekend. 

They're shite, and we'll prove it on Sunday.

Read an article in the paper where he was commenting on Ferguson’s remarks about playing your best players after he left Ronaldo out the other week. “It’s not really fair on the gaffer”…. “ I disagreed with the gaffer quite a few times and I told my wife quite a few times that I disagreed with him but that never made headlines”

I couldn’t believe what I was reading. He comes across as such a boot licker. How can the players respect him? It’s great to watch. I hope we fucking twat them all over the pitch next week. I’m not counting my chickens though with it being at that shithole. Hopefully last season will give our lads a bit more belief. It’s clearly a mental block as we should be winning comfortably against these the state they are in.

• Upvote 1