You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Wonder what rashford thinks about that?

I'm In the rather strange position of hugely admiring a utd player.

Said it before but I honestly domt get the whole "nice guy 'image he has.

There was a piece in the Sunday mirror a while ago saying he is one of the nicest guys in football.

No he isn't, he is a snidey contemptable little gobshite who never gives anyone else credit and looks for exercises whenever they get beat(wonder where he got that from?when the super league was mooted both klopp and pep criticised it.

He kept his mouth shut

Fucking rat.

Like star jumps?

If Ole gets sacked I think its only fair to give the Manchester utd manager position to Paul Pogbas barber, that hairdresser has tried different formations, styles, colours and textures every fucking week and the odd one or two have proved successful, give him the fucking job!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

The funny thing is, they had stopped making these sorts of signings and tried to buy more sensible long term options.

One sniff of a big Ronaldo payday though and they completely abandoned the strategy!  

It's even funnier that unlike a Falcao or Cavani, Ronaldo will insist on playing 90 minutes every game and cause them major problems if he doesn't get his own way. 

They only signed 'Ronnie' because they couldnt bear the thought of him joining city. If I didnt know better, Id say that was a great ploy by city.

56 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Steve Bruce will be available shortly...

Fucking great shout!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, m0e said:

Yeah, because they were a well-oiled unit before that happened, weren't they?

Edit @magicrat beat me to it

Well, compared to now, yes. 2nd place finish, Europe Cup final & domestic semi final. A very impressive away record. You have to be the meekest of simpletons to not identify the deepened decline since Ronaldo joined and the impact that a 36 year old who cannot keep possession, cannot run off the ball sustainably has on a team (particularly the teams defence) who already were operated almost casually with a slow and porous midfield. Whether that person is you, I dare not speculate.

18 minutes ago, niallers said:

A dubious 1 nil in the last minute after surviving a few decent chances will do. Give crackle the moral victory he so often craves and another few weeks in the job

For some reason that just reminded me of his quote the other week against Everton where he said "we'd have won if Townsend hadn't scored". I will miss him when he's gone. 

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Christmas?! He'll be lucky to see out the week if he keeps this up!

You have to hope that the board realise it’s a team in progress and that they are now in the middle of a tough set of fixtures and no action should be taken until later in the year…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

As suspected, Ronaldo does nothing for them in terms of improving them. He's there to score tap ins. Since he signed, they've not been good. 

He's also there to stop the rest of the players eating sweets from the cantine.

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Couldnt give a fuck whether they sack him I want us to wipe the floor with the cunts

Yep. Crackle is doomed. Why would anyone want to put that off for a few months rather than have Klopp hammer the last nail into his managerial coffin?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Gonna hold off on the laughing at the mancs/that greasy preening shithouse/the goblin until after next weekend.

Hopefully though will be able to then do so loid and long.

Yep. When we won the league that fucking Kip was the first place we dropped points that season.