You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

If he gets them in to the CL year after year and the club’s commercial arm continues to thrive, why make a change? Unless the fans really turn on him and make a big deal out of it, they’ve little reason to as a company.

So club with most revenue in England does this and there is no reason to change yet FSG does this and they are mingers who do not want to win anything?

21 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So club with most revenue in England does this and there is no reason to change yet FSG does this and they are mingers who do not want to win anything?

Yeah but we want Utd to do this though. 

21 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

According to micah Richards he has an 'impossible 'job.

I'm.giessing that 500m he has spent over the last few years has been a handicap?

He does have an impossible job, he's spent enough money that people expect some major silverware. And he is fucking useless. I can't think of anything more impossible. His green and gold mates have done him no favours this summer.

• Upvote 3

On 03/10/2021 at 12:12, Arniepie said:

Fergie time bothers me more than it should.

He used to bully officials into giving them more time.It was essentially cheating.

A remember a cup game against Portsmouth, I think ,where he followed the referee off the pitch ranting and raving at him.

Yet its celebrated in the media.

He bullied the media, too, so they were never going to stand up to him in defence of referees.

On 04/10/2021 at 05:11, Shooter in the Motor said:

Park Ji-Sung has requested their fans stop their chant as he calls it racist. I've no idea what the chant is, but I hear it has something to do with eating dogs? 

Some people (too few people) called this racist shit for what it was at the time, but it was never called out by the Mancs themselves; it was just a bit of harmless fun and anyone who complained was just jealous of them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Some people (too few people) called this racist shit for what it was at the time, but it was never called out by the Mancs themselves; it was just a bit of harmless fun and anyone who complained was just jealous of them.

They're Man United, they do what they want.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Oh what a surprise, none of the chief sportswriters or football correspondents not calling out united fans for racist and other disgusting chants!

They can sing about someone eating dog meat, being a victim or not killing others and not a single one of the writers makes a peep.

• Upvote 1

Cristiano Ronaldo: Ex-Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson says 'start your best players'

Cristiano Ronaldo: Ex-Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson says 'start your best players' - BBC Sport

Great to see his old boss publicly undermining him!

The whole thing is starting to turn in to the exact sort of 'circus' that Ferguson used to despise. 

15 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

That Park thing - they sang it for years without irony while taking the moral high ground over the whole Suarez debacle

I suppose they drew a line between chowing down on dogs and abusing Patrice Evra .  Can't see it myself.