You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I read that as the Rapey league at first, and thought Ronaldo's got that all sewn up.

A plucky yet doomed run to the semis, and a fifth place finish would be ideal. 'Something to build on', 'he needs more backing to realise his vision' etc etc.

Ideally with a dodgy refereeing decision keeping them from the final.

23 minutes ago, JoeBuck01 said:

The idea of Conte being in charge of that United squad scares me. Let Ole keep “progressing” for two more seasons.

No man, Conte would be brilliant - a bigger cluster fuck than either Van Gaal or Mourinho. He would fuck off half the players and three quarters of the board in the first six months. He has never managed anyone for longer than 2 seasons.

3 hours ago, JoeBuck01 said:

The idea of Conte being in charge of that United squad scares me. Let Ole keep “progressing” for two more seasons.

I've spent much of the last 8 years looking at United's squad and thinking "Surely someone can get a tune out of that". It's absolutely hilarious that it hasn't happened yet.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've spent much of the last 8 years looking at United's squad and thinking "Surely someone can get a tune out of that". It's absolutely hilarious that it hasn't happened yet.

Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani under Klopp would’ve been deadly. 

7 hours ago, JoeBuck01 said:

Daniel Harris from the Guardian was on Irish radio the other day saying giving this United squad would "be like giving the Mona Lisa to Animal from the Muppets."

North Korea would baulk at that level of propaganda.

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

But the sad thing is they'll get them again before long  

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

He’s only doing what previous Manc managers have done i suppose. 

I’m sure Klopp only said “Feels like other clubs would have got a penalty for that”.

Maybe if his players didn’t go down squealing so loudly, they’d get more decisions. Solskjaer must have a guilty conscience…

Anyway, apparently since January they’ve had 5 pens and we’ve had 2. Go figure.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Fucking gormless looking wanker.

• Upvote 1