You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

On 18/09/2021 at 11:22, SlugTrail said:

They still reported a net loss of over £92m, they also took a loan out to pay for this years transfers. 

The big difference between them and Arse ot Tottenham is that they can easily afford to eat up the loan repayments without affecting their long term spending. Once everything is back to normal this will be a drop in the ocean for them.

What was that stuff about most of the losses were down to taxes? I didn't understand that. 

Once they've had a couple of bad results it will go to shit with Ronaldo in the camp, have faith. Have already seen him getting gobby from the bench and barking instructions. In fact, wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson got him to go there by promising the manager gig when he retires. 

Gary Neville was on 5 live this week talking about Crackle and how he has to deliver silverware this season he wasn't specific obviously but I very much doubt for the money he's spent that they will be happy with just  a FA Cup should they win it of course .

He's under big pressure now to get a minimum of top 4 and a decent showing in the champions league I just don't see them winning either and imo they will ditch him once there season has come to a juddering stop .

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

He's under big pressure now to get a minimum of top 4 and a decent showing in the champions league I just don't see them winning either and imo they will ditch him once there season has come to a juddering stop .

DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK THAT.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Gary Neville was on 5 live this week talking about Crackle and how he has to deliver silverware this season he wasn't specific obviously but I very much doubt for the money he's spent that they will be happy with just  a FA Cup should they win it of course .

When Sky do the Ole/Klopp comparisons you will see we regularly got knocked out in the 3rd round. Everything is going perfectly, European final this year for them and title next year. 

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Would the Ropey league do? I’d happily see them win that if it kept him in the job. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Would the Ropey league do? I’d happily see them win that if it kept him in the job. 

I read that as the Rapey league at first, and thought Ronaldo's got that all sewn up.

A plucky yet doomed run to the semis, and a fifth place finish would be ideal. 'Something to build on', 'he needs more backing to realise his vision' etc etc.