You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

European footy is class, has a real way of giving managers fewer hiding places and thus sorting the men from the boys. Brendan is fucking awful at it, it's one of the reasons I've no real regrets about him no matter what he does domestically with Leicester - whenever he lines up against a continental team - no matter their calibre - he's found wanting, and as far as I'm concerned it's an absolute essential part of the job description that a Liverpool manager makes a dent in Europe.

Solskjaer is weird. He got some good results against decent teams in the Europa last year (Milan springs to mind) but swap the same team to a Tuesday or Wednesday night and it turns to shit. Young Boys are pure Europa League and I've no doubt they'd have splatted them had last night's game taken place on a Thursday but as soon as he hears that anthem it all goes wrong.

He's an absolute imposter, does nothing other than spout platitudes he thinks the fans want to hear and that talk up their size and scale like it's still the 90s. He loves to sniff his own farts and I fucking hate him - never before has someone so fucking talentless been given such an easy ride and been so pleased with themselves about it. Little fucking gnome.

Great post and you've got Ole to a tee there although I will defend him on one point....Don't we all love to sniff our own farts ?

7 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Good comment in the Grauniad comments this morning. 

OGS - Only Group Stages.

Sadly I feel it's more likely to be Ole's Going Soon... I sincerely hope not, but I can see that preening peacock undermining him more and more as the season goes on. 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

European footy is class, has a real way of giving managers fewer hiding places and thus sorting the men from the boys. Brendan is fucking awful at it, it's one of the reasons I've no real regrets about him no matter what he does domestically with Leicester - whenever he lines up against a continental team - no matter their calibre - he's found wanting, and as far as I'm concerned it's an absolute essential part of the job description that a Liverpool manager makes a dent in Europe.

Solskjaer is weird. He got some good results against decent teams in the Europa last year (Milan springs to mind) but swap the same team to a Tuesday or Wednesday night and it turns to shit. Young Boys are pure Europa League and I've no doubt they'd have splatted them had last night's game taken place on a Thursday but as soon as he hears that anthem it all goes wrong.

He's an absolute imposter, does nothing other than spout platitudes he thinks the fans want to hear and that talk up their size and scale like it's still the 90s. He loves to sniff his own farts and I fucking hate him - never before has someone so fucking talentless been given such an easy ride and been so pleased with themselves about it. Little fucking gnome.

Spot on.he also has this 'nice guy'inage when he is a snidey little twat.Remember his comments about always picking his strongest side aimed at klopp?

When the esl went tits up,klopp and Guardiola spoke out against it,he kept his mouth shut.

He is comically out of his depth and tragically at some point ,the Glazer's will realise that.

• Upvote 1

He's top of the league, Rashford and McTominay are out, Sancho hasn't been bedded in yet, the pitch was plastic, they only had 10 men, none of them had any desert, early kick off. Loads of reasons not to be getting carried away, it's a blip in the road that's all. Ole with Ronaldo firing them to glory is still an inevitable  conclusion to this season and next.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Manny said:

Great post. I hate him too the horrible snide cunt. 

2 hours ago, Manny said:

rant-ranting.gif

5 hours ago, Manny said:

Beautiful post that.

You nailed the little gnome. As you say, for someone so talentless, he gets away with murder living off soundbites to get the orcs onside with his dickhead mates in the media made up of people like Rio giving him a free ride. What I have liked most about him is how he puts in a maverick result (beating City away or knocking PSG out of the Champions League at their place) just when the wolves are gathering at the door. He's a snide little prick but he gives me endless entertainment to be fair to him.

They have enough very good players to have a very good season, but if they win a big trophy under him (unlikely imo), it's because they have a huge squad and they might get jammy with us, City and Chelsea all having multiple injuries to big players.

• Upvote 2

They still reported a net loss of over £92m, they also took a loan out to pay for this years transfers. 

The big difference between them and Arse ot Tottenham is that they can easily afford to eat up the loan repayments without affecting their long term spending. Once everything is back to normal this will be a drop in the ocean for them.