You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Apparently Haaland is their number 1 priority next year. I just wish theyd fuck off and then fuck off again.

Don't worry, they're shite & our squad is much better so all these big signings they make are irrelevant.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, CapeRed said:

I play golf with a couple of Mancs and they were like kids at chrimbo. I said to them, you do realise he hasnt addressed the problem dont you? Their answer was " yeah but look at the share prices and think of the shirt sales!" fuckin unbelievable.

Well that is pathetic!

Personally, I think he's still got it/born winner and will score at least 20.

Last night for Portugal just confirmed that for me.

3 hours ago, CapeRed said:

I play golf with a couple of Mancs and they were like kids at chrimbo. I said to them, you do realise he hasnt addressed the problem dont you? Their answer was " yeah but look at the share prices and think of the shirt sales!" fuckin unbelievable.

My best mates wife said they’ll recoup their outlay in shirt sales and merchandise and the thought of Citeh having him was sickening.

Want to know what's worse than a gobby Manc?

A gobby Cockney Manc. That fucking Andy Goldstein kicks it off for me. Absolute knobhead. His show on Talkshite is basically MUFC TV now.

You know what. If we don't win the league, it's going to be Chelsea, City or United. It's like deciding whether you want to be mauled to death by a great white shark, a lion or a crocodile. Three horrible clubs.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

A gobby Cockney Manc. That fucking Andy Goldstein kicks it off for me. Absolute knobhead. His show on Talkshite is basically MUFC TV now.

You know what. If we don't win the league, it's going to be Chelsea, City or United. It's like deciding whether you want to be mauled to death by a great white shark, a lion or a crocodile. Three horrible clubs.

Looks like we’ll just have to goddamn win the league then.

49 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Serious question here. Why does anyone actually listen to talk sport? All you ever hear is people complaining about it? It's staffed by fat, sweaty hot take cunts whose job it is to wind up the fans of any club they happen to be talking about. Is it just so there's something to listen to? I don't get it. Do you actually like being pissed off?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Funkasy said:

I think the shark would kill/drown you the fastest, what club is that?

Maybe City. Though a shark is graceful so harsh on it to be compared to those knobheads.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Serious question here. Why does anyone actually listen to talk sport? All you ever hear is people complaining about it? It's staffed by fat, sweaty hot take cunts whose job it is to wind up the fans of any club they happen to be talking about. Is it just so there's something to listen to? I don't get it. Do you actually like being pissed off?

Only listen to it in passing. Agree that it's a waste of time to listen to.

30 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Youve got to admire the way they keep smashing up Old Trafford and protesting about the Glazers. Hats off to them for being so consistent.

It's a fucking disgrace how much that was glossed over last season. 

Fortnately, karma saw to it that it stopped their season dead in its tracks. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Does he hate Guardiola so much that he’d be willing to turn down his £30m slice of the pie, or however much it is?

Hard to say, but he's probably worth at least treble that, and after his treatment of Zlatan none of his clients have played under Guardiola.

I thought it was telling that City were never in for de Ligt.

https://socceronsunday.com/article/ronaldo-to-start-against-newcastle-whether-picked-or-not/

Solskjaer and Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he will start against Newcastle on Saturday even if not picked by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The Portuguese striker is looking forward to reintroducing himself to the Old Trafford crowd.

Start

Ronaldo

“For sure I’ll start,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “I respect the gaffer, but this is big boy shit. Ole will do as he’s told, or he’ll be back in Molde throwing fundraisers for new cones, and emptying the first team kit onto his kitchen floor, frantically searching for a missing sock.”

“No,” said the 36 year-old, when asked if the younger players might learn from him. “Rashford, Martial, Greenwood — they’ll have to stop developing now. If I see anyone trying to develop, I’ll personally fuck them up. I don’t care if it’s Jesse Lingard, that Fred thing, or Sir Alex Ferguson. I’ll fuck them right up.”

“But as I say, I’m just here to help the team,” he added.

• Upvote 6