You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Always got the impression that everything was about him. If he’s not starting every game, not taking free kicks & penalties, not getting the glory then he doesn’t appear happy. And he appears to like to coach too which I’m sure goblin will really appreciate.

Hope it’s a fucking disaster. Bunch of arrogant wankers. 

• Upvote 1

Could be bad for them or it could be great. It will almost certainly lift their fans. As a proffessional athlete he will surely be an inspiration for all the younger players around their club. They can afford the luxury of it not working out but let's be honest he still has the quality and work ethic to have big moments for them. I'd rather he have gone to city because they're likely to win things anyway and it stirs shit between the duffle coat in the summer wearing wankers.

9 hours ago, m0e said:

He's shite. He was shite when we lost to them in Kiev, and that was 3 years ago.

This is a stupid fucking signing by a stupid fucking club with a stupid fucking manager.

Lovren absolutely dominated him that night. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Always got the impression that everything was about him. If he’s not starting every game, not taking free kicks & penalties, not getting the glory then he doesn’t appear happy. And he appears to like to coach too which I’m sure goblin will really appreciate.

Hope it’s a fucking disaster. Bunch of arrogant wankers. 

He's they kind of player who would happily lose every game 4-3 as long as he got a hat. Although to be fair at school and playing on a Sunday I'd have happily done that 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after 100 games

Played: 100
Won: 53
Drawn: 28
Lost: 19

Goals for: 182
Goals against: 107
Clean sheets: 32

Points per game: 1.87
Win rate: 53%
Loss rate: 19%

Goals per game: 1.82
Goals against per game: 1.07

Jurgen Klopp after 100 games 

Won: 54
Lost: 18

Goals for: 208
Goals against: 117
Clean sheets: 33

Points per game: 1.9
Win rate: 54%
Loss rate: 18%

Goals per game: 2.08
Goals against per game: 1.17

On 28/08/2021 at 08:10, an tha said:

So are their vermin fans still gonna protest and wear norwich scarves - or is it all ok now they have a been bought a load of new toys?

I highly doubt this one even knew what he was protesting about. In fact, i'd be amazed if half of them did.

Inaweza kuwa picha ya Watu 5 na watu wanasimama

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after 100 games

Won: 53
Lost: 19

Goals for: 182
Goals against: 107
Clean sheets: 32

Points per game: 1.87
Win rate: 53%
Loss rate: 19%

Goals per game: 1.82
Goals against per game: 1.07

Jurgen Klopp after 100 games 

Won: 54
Lost: 18

Goals for: 208
Goals against: 117
Clean sheets: 33

Points per game: 1.9
Win rate: 54%
Loss rate: 18%

Goals per game: 2.08
Goals against per game: 1.17

Klopp took over a what's had become a midtable team. Rice Krispie took over the previous seasons runners up who had just got pissed off with mourinho. I don't think there's a comparison to be made. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Klopp took over a what's had become a midtable team. Rice Krispie took over the previous seasons runners up who had just got pissed off with mourinho. I don't think there's a comparison to be made. 

Let them (and anyone else who wants to use those stats) do so, anything that puts Ole on a much higher pedestal that he deserves is fine with me.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Where has all this "he is back where it all started 'bollocks come from?

Unless I'm very much mistaken he played for sporting Lisbon before utd bought him?

It also looks increasingly like soljaskaar didnt even have a say in bringing him back.

The Manc Mafia (Ferguson, Ferdinand et al) did his work for him.

On 28/08/2021 at 02:03, dockers_strike said:

Ronaldo's signing has all the hallmarks of just signing him to prevent him going to city which in turn would have sent united fan appoplectic.

He might have asked to sit out Juve's game but I dont think he'll look kindly to being a sub at united. The goblin's job just got harder. If he had any excuses for not winning the title this season, he hasnt now. Not that I think Ronaldo will mean they will but, what more does he need to do so? They cant buy these players and just say a challenge is enough.

I play golf with a couple of Mancs and they were like kids at chrimbo. I said to them, you do realise he hasnt addressed the problem dont you? Their answer was " yeah but look at the share prices and think of the shirt sales!" fuckin unbelievable.