You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

This United side are without doubt the worst - and certainly worst coached - league runners up I can ever remember. I thought it before last night, but watching the way their 'defence' was 'set up' certainly brought it into sharp relief. 

I know the league table doesn't lie, yada yada, but seriously they're terrible.

• Upvote 3

On 09/05/2021 at 23:17, Mook said:

I'm simply not able to laugh at a team who are doing a fair bit better than we are at the moment.

They might well be crap but we're worse.

I think we showed last night we're fucking miles better than them. Despite us having a 3 month run of form that has broken records for our entire history, they'll still probably only finish half a dozen points in it. They won't be close to us next season even if we went with this lot of players and could keep fabinho in midfield. 

1 hour ago, sh#t waffle said:

This United side are without doubt the worst - and certainly worst coached - league runners up I can ever remember. I thought it before last night, but watching the way their 'defence' was 'set up' certainly brought it into sharp relief. 

I know the league table doesn't lie, yada yada, but seriously they're terrible.

They're fucking shite. But they have some good players who sometimes win games on their own for them. But they're a fucking shambles tactically. 

• Upvote 2

I love the way Neville was giving it last night, "utd are really suffering from Maguire being absent, the fall of when he is out is too great". The fuck is that about, he's at best a mid table CB that is at his best in a team of cloggers. Imagine loosing an actual world class CB then his very good defensive partner, then his very good understudy, then the world class Defensive mid how was filling in for him, then your midfield stalwart captain who was moved into that position to the point we are now playing a player that was in the German 2nd division last season and one that was non league(or maybe league 2). But yeah utd had it bad.

Cunts.

2 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

I love the way Neville was giving it last night, "utd are really suffering from Maguire being absent, the fall of when he is out is too great". The fuck is that about, he's at best a mid table CB that is at his best in a team of cloggers. Imagine loosing an actual world class CB then his very good defensive partner, then his very good understudy, then the world class Defensive mid how was filling in for him, then your midfield stalwart captain who was moved into that position to the point we are now playing a player that was in the German 2nd division last season and one that was non league(or maybe league 2). But yeah utd had it bad.

Cunts.

Yeah, it turns out Gary Neville is a bit of a twat. It's always the ones you least expect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

24 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Cunts.

Yeah I had to laugh at that. Oh, united have lost one of their CBs for a few games and it is hurting them badly!

What was it neville and co were chatting earlier, 'Liverpool cant keep making the excuse they're without van Dijk'? Once a manc hypocrite, always a manc hypocrite.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Seen an interview with Ferguson last night on BBC news 24. He mentioned how there are some great managers about such as Klopp and Guardiola. Never mentioned his lad ole though

Yeah saw that myself. Think he's lost a step or two in his old age not mentioning Ole's achievements in the game such as getting Cardiff relegated and winning the finders Krispy pancake league with Mould. 

Truly one of the greats. 

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah I had to laugh at that. Oh, united have lost one of their CBs for a few games and it is hurting them badly!

What was it neville and co were chatting earlier, 'Liverpool cant keep making the excuse they're without van Dijk'? Once a manc cunt, always a manc cunt.

Totally agree.

If he had played his best side against Leicester rather than just throw it and won then beat us City would have gone into that game last night just 4 points ahead of them, I’m not saying they would have caught them but you’ll never know and it was a pretty gutless thing to do

I mean fuck sake people said you couldn’t just “give us the title” last season at lockdown when we needed about 4 points from 11 games .

A weakened team when you still have a chance to win the league and a full strength side when you no longer have, sums united and their fans up these days, much like singing about Liverpool and scousers when you aren't even playing them or youre supposedly singing to save your club and even football itself! We are so honoured. Mancunians mocking Council houses and poverty I mean Jesus christ they're demeaning their own lives.. oh right all United fans own their houses or have mortgages and not one has used a single social programme or claimed for anything in their lives, not one of them! then again it might explain the homelessness issue in Manchester they're just too proud to live in council houses or claim benefits so all those people choose to live on the streets and eat out of bi......   uh! they must grow their own food then because theyre too proud to claim or beg for it. Is there anyway the pope can can bestow sainthood on a place or at least the queen give Manchester a Royal prefix.

How can a club with such a storied history have so little romance and mystique how can its fans be so obsessed with scousers of the million things they could proudly sing about they choose that constantly and their greatest all time goalscorer being a born and bred scouser too... for shame MUPLC for shame.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How can a club with such a storied history have so little romance and mystique how can its fans be so obsessed with scousers of the million things they could proudly sing about they choose that constantly and their greatest all time goalscorer being a born and bred scouser too... for shame MUPLC for shame.

1DKKB0Sh.jpg

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

If he had played his best side against Leicester rather than just throw it and won then beat us City would have gone into that game last night just 4 points ahead of them, I’m not saying they would have caught them but you’ll never know and it was a pretty gutless thing to do

I mean fuck sake people said you couldn’t just “give us the title” last season at lockdown when we needed about 4 points from 11 games .

Interestingly if they'd played a stronger team vs Leicester and won then they would have had more of an incentive to beat us too, the fact they rolled over and gave it up probably affected their mentality going into this game.

Give up fighting once and it's a slippery slope. 

I would have been fuming if we had done that.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He’s a snivelling little shit way out of his depth acting like a big man.  Fuck him, his club and their fans. Bunch of utter cunts. 

This, I think my hatred for him is surpassing Ferguson levels, as horrible bully that he was he had actually achieved things as a manager.  The spunk goblin has done nothing and his annoying accent winds me up further.  Cunt of a manager and cunt of a man.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

This, I think my hatred for him is surpassing Ferguson levels, as horrible bully that he was he had actually achieved things as a manager.  The spunk goblin has done nothing and his annoying accent winds me up further.  Cunt of a manager and cunt of a man.

He is the perfect manager for them at the moment. Thinks he’s better than he is and acts like he’s as experienced as Fergie when really he’s done fuck all and is lucky to still be in a job.  If there was ever pictures against words in the dictionary he’d be under fraud.  Despise him and his cunt team. 

solskjaer is the type on man who'd stake all his money on a commodity that was tanking and everyone else was dumping.

He can whinge about having to play fixtures in quick succession. I dont recollect him or his feral fans shouting up when we were having to play a couple of games in about 50 hours over the Christmas period a few years back or, being scheduled to play kids in an EFL cup tie while the first team was playing in a FIFA Club Championship.

The fact is, he surrendered a game and outside chance of the title to 'save' his best 11 to play us in an effort to prevent our qualification for the CL which is finely balanced anyway.

He put that ahead of his own club's admittedly outside chance of stopping his 'noisey neighbours' winning another title and their 3rd in 4 years. Speaks volumes about the tactically inept gimp.

5 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

According to Crackle the fans protesting is the reason they lost their last two games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57143621

Yeah read that. “"It's never nice to see a club that is not united.”  said Solskjaer.

Hahaha. You’ll hate the name ‘Liverpool then’. What about Leeds United? West Ham United?

Funny that Harry Kane is up for sale for around £150M and yet the Sly Sports, Talkshite, various Utd friendly journalists and no doubt the fans are saying what a great fit he'd be at the club and he's just what they need

So that would be another £150M spent plus wages on top of the £1.5B they've spent since Ferguson retired....Remind me again what they were protesting about ?

52 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Funny that Harry Kane is up for sale for around £150M and yet the Sly Sports, Talkshite, various Utd friendly journalists and no doubt the fans are saying what a great fit he'd be at the club and he's just what they need

So that would be another £150M spent plus wages on top of the £1.5B they've spent since Ferguson retired....Remind me again what they were protesting about ?

The £500m in debt and the fact the Glazers take money out of the club every year, what they really mean is they want to outspend city every year so they can win the league. 

• Upvote 1