You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Sychophantic sports writers blowing smoke up their arse, talking about them  being 'back on their perch.' Funny, I thought you had to actually win something to get back on yer perch? I dont remember these cunts writing about us being back on our perch just because we were joint top a few times between 1990 and 2020.

Nothing I can do to stop people wetting their knickers about them. As far as Im concerned they're in a false position down to the soft as shite pens they've been awarded by the same officials who've fucked us out of 4 points.

Sure, we've been poor in 3 of the last 4 games, this is probably going to be our bad run of form this season and to be frank, Im expecting no better than a draw for us tomorrow. But, it's what you do over 38 games not 16.

What I will say is the likes of Sadio, Bobby and Mo need to be a bit more cynical in the box especially after seeing yet another joke pen given to that lot last night. Normally, you'd be like one of them blue nose shits shouting at the game for that. But they're getting them and the refs are under no pressure from crowds in the stadiums.

Its as clear as day pogba clips his own leg and goes down. That one really is up there with fernandes' 'foul' on the villa player in the first game yet united get the pen.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sychophantic sports writers blowing smoke up their arse, talking about them  being 'back on their perch.' Funny, I thought you had to actually win something to get back on yer perch? I dont remember these cunts writing about us being back on our perch just because we were joint top.

Nothing I can do to stop people wetting their knickers about them. As far as Im concerned they're in a false position down to the soft as shite pens they've been awarded by the same officials who've fucked us out of 4 points.

Sure, we've been poor in 3 of the last 4 games, this is probably going to be our bad run of form this season and to be frank, Im expecting no better than a draw for us tomorrow. But, it's what you do over 38 games not 16.

What I will say is the likes of Sadio, Bobby and Mo need to be a bit more cynical in the box especially after seeing yet another joke pen given to that lot last night. Normally, you'd be like one of them blue nose shits shouting at the game for that. But they're getting them and the refs are under no pressure from crowds in the stadiums.

Its as clear as day pogba clips his own leg and goes down. That one really is up there with fernandes' 'foul' on the villa player in the first game yet united get the pen.

Hope the players read every one of these 'back on your perch' articles and use them as fuel to shove it back up the writers' collective arses.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Pete said:

They’re are very Leicester 2016 for me. Hopefully it doesn’t end the same way.  

Need to lay a marker down on the next few games and then twat them at Anfield.  They’re not shit but they not that good either.

Except weren't Leicester running away with it and only had spurs chasing them down? They're just about making 2 points a game, that's with heaps of luck and VAR decisions. They'll be lucky to keep that pace up. We on the other hand are capable of going at 3 points a game between now and the end of the season. I don't think it will be close at the end. I might start worrying if they're ahead of us after we play them on the 17th. 

I don't have any dislike for Solskjaer but not convinced he's the second coming to keep us awake at night. My worry is that if we don't win the league this season it will be a case of us 'losing it' which wasn't the case in 2019 or 2009 for that matter. Even 2014 you have to say we lost to a quality team.

Let's be honest not winning it this season would be painful.

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

It's laughable that they're celebrating being a bit shit. 

City will win the league by about 10-15 points if we don't improve massively.  They're doing just about as good as they can so have no hope. 

No question City have the better team and obviously the better manager, but they have a number of players with Covid and even elite athletes can be badly impacted by it. On a practical level, they could lose to Chelsea today with some of them missing. Secondly, not convinced at all by City's team spirit. They were a frightening team two or three years ago. Not disputing they are still a very good team, but can't see them getting over 87 points. Thirdly I think the Champions League is their holy grail.

United on the other hand do have players hungry as fuck and Pogba is suddenly looking half arsed. I think they are benefiting from a lot of luck at the moment so the real test will be when those deflections don't go in or they concede a last minute goal or a VAR decision doesn't go their way. The biggest thing is how will they cope with injuries to a player like Rashford or Fernandes. That will be where the quality of a coach will come in and in fairness Ole has clearly done some things well but he is a poor tactician. Like City, I'm generously saying they won't get more than 87 points, I actually think they will get about 80.

To use a golfing analogy, we are probably par for the season given the amount of injuries we have had. It's galling that some of our really good performances have been negated by some horrible results. Hard to forget that we should have four more points from Brighton and Everton, but decisions might go our way in the remaining games and hopefully it will balance out a bit. We are on course for about 80 points, but unless we have more serious bad luck with injuries, I'd be shocked if we don't get nicely over that. Maybe about 85-90.

On 02/01/2021 at 10:40, Kevin D said:

If we lose the league to Ole Gunner Solskjaer then.... 

Not happening, though.

Most of the last few pages boil down to "if they repeat their last two results for the next 22 games and we do the same, they'll finish above us".

United, City & Chelsea will squabble over 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Liverpool will win the League.

• Upvote 1

These cunts do actually have 48 penalties in 2.5 years. More than in all of Klopp's years at Liverpool put together. 48 !!

The article by Goal breaks it down quite well. Utd dont even have highest percentage of possession or highest number of touches in the box to justify the rate at which they win the penalties.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/klopp-is-correct-but-why-are-man-united-europes-penalty/tunuac6u820u1izj461sdarhe

Screenshot_20210105-160350_Facebook.jpg

Its not luck its sheer bias refereeing. Weve had decisions brushed away and not even checked, united have been given a penalty after the fucking final whistle. I dont give a shit if it looks bitter there's blatant cheating going on in how the rules are implemented. Some players can be kicked from pillar to post and fuck all others fall at the slightest breeze and are rewarded for it. United are 100 percent being officiated differently.

• Upvote 6

I dont think they are good enough to win the league. Mourinho couldnt win the league for them so I dont see this gimp winning it for them either. He'll shit his kecks when the pressure starts to hit home.

So far this season, they've lived on chasing us which they've managed to do with some dubious decisions for them and against us. City are better than them and we're better than them. Even spurs are better than them but they may end up going all 'spursy' later in the season.

If our poor run continues too long, we will make it very hard for ourselves to retain the title but, the bigger threat will be city, not united.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its not luck its sheer bias refereeing. Weve had decisions brushed away and not even checked, united have been given a penalty after the fucking final whistle. I dont give a shit if it looks bitter there's blatant cheating going on in how the rules are implemented. Some players can be kicked from pillar to post and fuck all others fall at the slightest breeze and are rewarded for it. United are 100 percent being officiated differently.

Absolutely agree. Its fucking there for everyone to see. 

The gimp attacks Jurgen and Rafa. Shit report but still.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hit back at Jurgen Klopp and accused his Premier League rivals of trying to influence referees by moaning about the number of penalties awarded to Manchester United.

Liverpool boss Klopp claimed that United have had more spot-kicks in two years under Solskjaer than he has in five-and-a-half years at Anfield.

The figure is actually 46-42 in Liverpool's favour - and 30-27 in the Premier League - but Klopp is the latest Premier League boss to voice concern over United's penalty count.

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has also had a dig at his old club, and Frank Lampard brought it up before Chelsea faced United in last season's FA Cup semi-final.

Asked about Klopp's comments, Solskjaer appeared to reference the infamous 'fact' rant by Rafael Benitez when United and Liverpool were fighting for the title in 2009.

'That's a fact, probably,' smiled Solskjaer. 'That is probably going to be my answer. That's a fact that we have got more than him.

'I don't know how many penalties they've had. I don't count how many penalties they have, so if they want to spend time on worrying about when we get fouled in the box, I don't spend time on that.' 

United were given a total of 22 penalties in all competitions last season, more than any team in Europe's top five leagues in the previous five years.

It included four in two games against Chelsea, and Lampard raised the issue before his team beat United 3-1 at Wembley in July.

Solskjaer blames that for referee Mike Dean's refusal to award a penalty for Kurt Zouma's challenge on Anthony Martial before half-time - even though Bruno Fernandes later scored United's consolation from the spot - and is wary of officials being swayed by his rivals.

'I can't talk on behalf of other managers, why they say things like this,' said the United boss.

'Obviously I felt it worked last year in the FA Cup semi because Frank spoke about it. We had a nailed-on penalty that we should have had and didn't get, so maybe it's a way of influencing referees.

'I don't know but I don't worry about that. When they foul our players it's a penalty. It's just when it's inside the box.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9116179/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-accuses-Jurgen-Klopp-trying-influence-referees-penalty-rant.html

When they and their media friends played up the 'Rafa ranr' we fucked them 4-1 at their own shit pit. Keep on talking, you corpse coloured little twat

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

The gimp attacks Jurgen and Rafa. Shit report but still.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hit back at Jurgen Klopp and accused his Premier League rivals of trying to influence referees by moaning about the number of penalties awarded to Manchester United.

Liverpool boss Klopp claimed that United have had more spot-kicks in two years under Solskjaer than he has in five-and-a-half years at Anfield.

The figure is actually 46-42 in Liverpool's favour - and 30-27 in the Premier League - but Klopp is the latest Premier League boss to voice concern over United's penalty count.

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has also had a dig at his old club, and Frank Lampard brought it up before Chelsea faced United in last season's FA Cup semi-final.

Asked about Klopp's comments, Solskjaer appeared to reference the infamous 'fact' rant by Rafael Benitez when United and Liverpool were fighting for the title in 2009.

'That's a fact, probably,' smiled Solskjaer. 'That is probably going to be my answer. That's a fact that we have got more than him.

'I don't know how many penalties they've had. I don't count how many penalties they have, so if they want to spend time on worrying about when we get fouled in the box, I don't spend time on that.' 

United were given a total of 22 penalties in all competitions last season, more than any team in Europe's top five leagues in the previous five years.

It included four in two games against Chelsea, and Lampard raised the issue before his team beat United 3-1 at Wembley in July.

Solskjaer blames that for referee Mike Dean's refusal to award a penalty for Kurt Zouma's challenge on Anthony Martial before half-time - even though Bruno Fernandes later scored United's consolation from the spot - and is wary of officials being swayed by his rivals.

'I can't talk on behalf of other managers, why they say things like this,' said the United boss.

'Obviously I felt it worked last year in the FA Cup semi because Frank spoke about it. We had a nailed-on penalty that we should have had and didn't get, so maybe it's a way of influencing referees.

'I don't know but I don't worry about that. When they foul our players it's a penalty. It's just when it's inside the box.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9116179/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-accuses-Jurgen-Klopp-trying-influence-referees-penalty-rant.html

The time United and their media friends played up the Rafa 'rant' we fucked them 4-1 (United scored a penalty) at their own shit pit. The corpse coloured gremlin should keep his thoughts to himself.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We would turn a game with sheffield into a close battle. We look shot to pieces.

Yeah, it's not great at the moment. Still, this team wasn't dubbed 'mentality monsters' for nothing, although we've probably associated that with the ability to hang tough during individual games (or European ties!), rather than over whole seasons. 

They've had a massive 3 seasons prior to this one. Averaging over 90 points in the league while making two CL finals in a fucking phenomenal effort.  Now the shit has hit the fan with injury and baffling refereeing. Can they fight back and win this thing? I'd like to think they've earned enough credits over these last few years to make me think they can. 

• Upvote 2