You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Keep saying it, not concerned at united with this gimp in charge. Good players will carry you so far but when you come up against astute managers, you need more than just good players.

If united ditch him and were to bring in someone like Allegri and yes, even Pochettino who's 'won nothing,' Id be more concerned. united have had an insane amount of luck \ fortunate VAR decisions these last 12 to 18 months. If that carries them to a title, there's fuck all you can do so no point worry about it in my humble opinion.

Naive to keep saying OGS is a clueless cretin . He's got them playing decent football and scoring goals. They should have beaten Leicester comfortably yesterday , they look dangerous going forward and you can see the players are starting to gel as team. Far more worried about them than City this season with our without OGS. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Naive to keep saying OGS is a clueless cretin . He's got them playing decent football and scoring goals. They should have beaten Leicester comfortably yesterday , they look dangerous going forward and you can see the players are starting to gel as team. Far more worried about them than City this season with our without OGS. 

No.

United will finish 4th or 5th at least 15 points behind us. 

City and Spurs are the only teams that have any chance of challenging us for the title.

I don't think United's squad is much better than Everton's, and they got one of the greatest managers ever while United have one of the worst managers in the top two divisions.

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

He hasn’t got them playing decent football.  He’s got them shithousing results.  They concede possession and territory to the opposition have any sort of nous on the ball.  They play in the hope the opposition will make mistakes rather than playing with attacking patterns or a game plan.  It’s the tactics of outdated shit managers.

When you play these tactics if gives you the ability to crow about how you should have won the game because of some clear cut chances you had.  The reality is that because your forwards have had so little of the ball they aren’t sharp enough when the chances fall to them.  Leicester might not have had those clear cut chances but they had all of the ball and deserved their goals.  It’s exactly the same as Mourinho moaning about Spurs losing the game against saying they were the better side.  They weren’t.  We absolutely battered them technically and tactically all game.  In the long run they won’t win the league or the champions league playing this way so the longer they persist with it the better.

• Upvote 1

Utd's threat is far more to do with the management and influence of PGMOL than OGS. Between penalties and favourable VAR decisions, they have the ability to push Utd far above their own abilities or that of their appointed manager, who will just sit back and be smug while taking the credit.

• Upvote 1

With the inconsistency in our play, never mind other teams, I think it will be a lot closer than people think. I don’t think we will go 15 points ahead unless we add some consistency to our game and start amassing points. Currently nothing points to that happening. 

• Upvote 1

On 26/12/2020 at 12:58, Tj hooker said:

Yeah I see where you're coming from but jesus last season didn't start in January , it boils my piss seeing these stats  if only the season had started when they signed that gimp I really shouldn't let it get to me but for some reason it does .

During that 30 years we didn't win the league, there were loads of years we had those types of stats, plenty I think where we were the best team in a calendar year. That just shows you can get some results when there's nothing on the line. The consistent thing with this side of OGS is as soon as something is riding on a game they go to bits. 

• Upvote 1

It's worrying because we have a points total at this point that would see us finish in the top 4 most years. It's got nothing specifically to do with Man United, though. We could just as well be worried about anybody else that is within reasonable distance because the actual problem is that we're not great. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's worrying because we have a points total at this point that would see us finish in the top 4 most years. It's got nothing specifically to do with Man United, though. We could just as well be worried about anybody else that is within reasonable distance because the actual problem is that we're not great. 

This makes no sense. I am worried BECAUSE they’re Man Utd; team I grew up ‘hating’. Them winning the title would be 100000x worse than if City or Leicester win it.

• Upvote 3

It's all set up for a proper fucking derby and I can't wait.

This is where we destroy their dreams. How Iceman you utter cunt I hear you ask? Because the gulf in experience and class is going to show itself. Because we are the big boys and we run D-Block. This is the team that won the Champions League. This is the team that ran City ragged and broke them. This is the team that did Barca 4-0 and then we went and won the fucking title.

But VVD is missing, but Phillips is slow, but Fat Sam, we are shite etc etc. I hear you and I feel you and I acknowledge we are depleted and are utter shite and I know the danger but we are Liverpool and we pull out the big performances when it matters. But Rashtwat, but Aerosmith face, but Pogtwat. Fuckoff is what I say to that. The mancs are desperate and that will be their undoing. The more they try and attack the more opportunities they give us to hurt them.

Believe my red brethren and all will be good. Klopp brings us the glory and always will. Salah bags a brace and Mane with a classic. 3-1 to us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I see lots of united fans doing lots of shouting about winning the league this year. Ollie's going to bring them number 21, nailled on apparently.

If that doesnt clear some heads amongst our players, not sure will. We've players returning from injury. Jurgen needs to use them and Im not talking subs in the 87th and 90th minute.

united have got the run of the green with VAR and penalty decisions. Looking again at that Darlow holding Sadio last night, who wouldnt have bet united getting a pen for that?

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

I see lots of united fans doing lots of shouting about winning the league this year. Ollie's going to bring them number 21, nailled on apparently.

If that doesnt clear some heads amongst our players, not sure will. We've players returning from injury. Jurgen needs to use them and Im not talking subs in the 87th and 90th minute.

united have got the run of the green with VAR and penalty decisions. Looking again at that Darlow holding Sadio last night, who wouldnt have bet united getting a pen for that?

Don’t want Klopp to go full Mourinho but i hope he cranks the pressure up and puts the spotlight on these Manc cunts getting questionable decisions go their way on a regular basis in the lead up to this game. He‘ll probably stick to the program say what a great player that Portuguese rat is and how well Ole Gunnar Gobshites doing. Fuck that, just call the dodgy twats out.

• Upvote 1