You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 hours ago, Jhinge Machha said:

have a look through this thread:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/psg-and-leipzig-we%E2%80%99ll-never-get-out-of-the-group.458489/

Created after their first two wins against PSG and Liepzeg - it is glorious looking back

Be careful what you wish for!

"Just hope we avoid Atletico in the knockouts!"

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jhinge Machha said:

have a look through this thread:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/psg-and-leipzig-we%E2%80%99ll-never-get-out-of-the-group.458489/

Created after their first two wins against PSG and Liepzeg - it is glorious looking back

Calling Demba Ba a "United legend"... because he scored a goal for Chelsea, that helped City to win the title.

They really have become Everton.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mouths of babes.

That kid should be allowed and also encouraged to change allegiance, he deserves better for his honesty. 

Utd fans are just so easy to slag these days. They're truly an atrociously shit team with an atrociously shit manager, just when you think they can't give you any more laughs, they come out and trip up over their own laces. 

Long may it continue, ill never get my school years back with them cunts winning everything then, but im relishing this now. 

I was winding one of my mates up last night, pretending to be sympathetic and everything.... I reeled him in slowly then BANG, I pounced, silly bugger never saw it coming, I fucking tore him to shreds. Good enough for him to! 

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

That kid should be allowed and also encouraged to change allegiance, he deserves better for his honesty. 

Utd fans are just so easy to slag these days. They're truly an atrociously shit team with an atrociously shit manager, just when you think they can't give you any more laughs, they come out and trip up over their own laces. 

Long may it continue, ill never get my school years back with them cunts winning everything then, but im relishing this now. 

I was winding one of my mates up last night, pretending to be sympathetic and everything.... I reeled him in slowly then BANG, I pounced, silly bugger never saw it coming, I fucking tore him to shreds. Good enough for him to! 

Amen brother.

The beauty of it is that the fans are actually their biggest flaw and are uniquely ill-equipped to deal with what's going on.

By that I mean, and I doubt many people who know football would dispute this, firstly because of Munich, secondly because of good PR and thirdly because of their success in the 90s, the mancs attracted a lot of people who wouldn't otherwise like or understand football.

They're often from towns with a shit team or no team, Morecombe or Leigh or some shit.

If you don't have much going on in your life, then being a fan of a successful team becomes one of the few things you can crow about.

If you listen to them talk or sing, or encounter them in a pub in numbers, all their talk and banter is about derision of opponents, even much smaller clubs. It's never about exalting their own success purely for the joy of it. It's never WE won, it's YOU lost. 

Now, take that away and see what it does to someone. Not only can't they beat you around the head with it, they're actually ashamed and personally affronted by the club's shitness because it's deprived them of the one thing that made them feel good.

Because of this, they can't take simple joys in following their club. If you look at other clubs that used to be successful, Leeds, Forest, even Newcastle, they'll still pack out the stadium. Fans will still take their pleasures where they can, either from a cult signing or a good win or cup run. They're just enjoying footy, even if it's not always great.

For the mancs though, that's not good enough. They demand the right to be good enough to spit on people. The rage means the club can't make any longterm, strategic decisions. 

They fly planes overhead and march on people's houses. In a desperate effort to placate, the board gives them what they want. The wrong player in the wrong position, purely because he's a name, the wrong manager purely because he's an old boy. And again it goes on and on.

The mancs are like a past it rock star or actor, coked up to the eyeballs and doing constant laps of the living room with their gun, giving foul mouthed tirades to their agent because they can't get a gig.

It's wonderful stuff. 

• Upvote 12

Would rather a shite 0-0 in the Manc derby with a few red cards and a few hamstrings being pulled.

I don't like them being so near us in the league and would rather a nice little gap opened up. They get a lot more decisions for them than against them so I can only imagine what it would be like come the spring in a packed Old Trafford. 

City are much the better team, but with var, that gives them 8-12 extra points (being kind) in a season and in a year like this, that makes them a threat. I actually think if you took De Bruyne or Fernandes out of each team, they would be dropping points all over the shop. 

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Would rather a shite 0-0 in the Manc derby with a few red cards and a few hamstrings being pulled.

I don't like them being so near us in the league and would rather a nice little gap opened up. They get a lot more decisions for them than against them so I can only imagine what it would be like come the spring in a packed Old Trafford. 

City are much the better team, but with var, that gives them 8-12 extra points (being kind) in a season and in a year like this, that makes them a threat. I actually think if you took De Bruyne or Fernandes out of each team, they would be dropping points all over the shop. 

I'd much rather United win 6-1 than a 0-0 draw. Ole has to stay.

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

Can see your reasoning but they are the ultimate confidence team full of fragile players mentally. The type of team though that could win 6-7 on the spin and in this type of season and with var decisions, they could become a threat.

Ole will get another few weeks imo unless they are demolished by City and/or they take less than 7 points from their next 15. I would rather keep them nicely away from us. The decisions they get their way are shocking and imagine if Ole and his merry men somehow put themselves into a title race. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Can see your reasoning but they are the ultimate confidence team full of fragile players mentally. The type of team though that could win 6-7 on the spin and in this type of season and with var decisions, they could become a threat.

Ole will get another few weeks imo unless they are demolished by City and/or they take less than 7 points from their next 15. I would rather keep them nicely away from us. The decisions they get their way are shocking and imagine if Ole and his merry men somehow put themselves into a title race. 

They are way too inconsistent, despite the assistance from the FA

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

A. Win 6-1 - ole stays.

or

B. Draw 0-0 - Pochettino takes over.

It's about where they (and MCity) end after 38 matches that matter.

No-brainer for me. I really hope MU wins the manc derby

16 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

They're not challenging for shit with that gimp handicapping them with his brilliant tactics. They'd actually be quite dangerous with a proper manager in charge.