You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

29 minutes ago, niallers said:

#MUFC have had at least one penalty in 11 of their last 17 games. For #LFC, that figure is 89 games (they had two in one game v Leeds). And for #EFC, the number is 115 games.

I'm surprised it's only 11 games.

PSG look like a team reliant on the individual star quality of Neymar and Mbappe (and Di Maria to a lesser extent) to win games rather than a cohesive team ethic. They barely press the opposition, and they make it easy for their own players to be pressed because the players don't back each other up often enough. In addition to that, they are awful when it comes to discipline. Tuchel at Dortmund had a plan, he stuck to Klopp's pressing methods and initially got results, but his Pep-like prissy persona and lack of charisma eventually pissed his players off. At PSG, it's hard to know what his plan is. All he's left with is the twattish persona that makes people dislike him.

None of that will help much when they come up against a team with a right back who is always sliding all over the place to compensate for a lack of positional sense, an oil tanker at centre back, a midfielder who is all about attention-seeking over effectiveness, a forward who wears gloves no matter how hot it is, and a coaching set-up that is all about initiating contact in the penalty box every single time.

On 21/10/2020 at 12:58, Anubis said:

Have to love with the way Ole keeps coming up with a little run of results every time he's in danger of losing his job. Keep up the ba...I mean good work.

It's truly brilliant. If he were just Hodgson-level terrible, he would have been run out of the club after 4 months. As it is, he's juuuuuuust about good enough for the blame to fall on Woodward or bad luck enough to avoid the sack, especially if he can squeeze out a lucky win against PSG or a purple patch with 5 penalties in 5 games or whatever to claim progress.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Captain said:

I doubt he’ll make it through the season. Hopefully I’m wrong!

With us and every other team showing zero consistency so far, the gimp's performance won't look too bad in comparison. Reckon their squad has enough about it to keep within touching distance of the CL spots until March-April which will hopefully keep him in the job until then. 

Hopefully he hangs around long enough for any other potentially better managers to take jobs elsewhere such as Allegri or Pochettino. 

Van Basten is having a go about Van Der Beek moving there and not playing saying it was a stupid move for him. Yet their fans keep ignoring all this and moan about the owners not backing the manager even though he's wasted shitloads and inherited some good players.

54 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I know people find this sort of shit funny but it isn’t.  It’s clearly not an act either he’s just absolute vermin.  Why is he behaving like that?  Why does he think it’s normal to speak to people like that?

He said he would kill himself if Liverpool won the Champions League in 2018. We won it the year after but he's still alive. 

Hopefully he got his head kicked in by those fellas off camera.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

I know people find this sort of shit funny but it isn’t.  It’s clearly not an act either he’s just absolute vermin.  Why is he behaving like that?  Why does he think it’s normal to speak to people like that?

It's funny because he's a massive tit whose ball's still haven't dropped. 

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He said he would kill himself if Liverpool won the Champions League in 2018. We won it the year after but he's still alive. 

Hopefully he got his head kicked in by those fellas off camera.

39 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's funny because he's a massive tit whose ball's still haven't dropped. 

People like this jump ramp up the toxicity between fan bases that end up causing genuine murder between people.  He will be one of those cunts who can’t speak about football without saying the word bindipper every other sentence and where every single problem in his life is linked to Liverpool and scousers.  He’s a complete man child in the head and I can’t stand that people give gobshites like him airtime.

The funny thing is these cunts speak about Liverpool and scousers being deluded and horrible cunts and then you get this.  I don’t remember seeing a video from a Liverpool fan outside the ground behaving like that but there’s countless ones from them.

• Upvote 2

im going to get negged here, and ill probably regret saying this. 

But fair fucks to Utd in the champions league so far, they've been massive underdogs, in what alot of people have deemed as the group of death, and they've played the two toughest teams in the group so far, and quite frankly, gave them both a hiding. 

fair fucks to them. 

they remind me of us under Houllier, or even Roy Evans, win a big game, then lose to Burnley or some other shite. 

they'll still go on and win nothing though, thank fuck......

31 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

im going to get negged here, and ill probably regret saying this. 

But fair fucks to Utd in the champions league so far, they've been massive underdogs, in what alot of people have deemed as the group of death, and they've played the two toughest teams in the group so far, and quite frankly, gave them both a hiding. 

fair fucks to them. 

they remind me of us under Houllier, or even Roy Evans, win a big game, then lose to Burnley or some other shite. 

they'll still go on and win nothing though, thank fuck......

PSG were absolutely shite.  Their centre midfield consisted of former Everton and United players.  They won because of another penalty decision as well.  RB had all of the ball and were the better side before falling to pieces in the last 20 minutes after United scored a blatantly offside goal that wasn’t ruled out.

• Upvote 1