You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

This is Maguires Deliverance scene - he may never get over it.

Yep. I'm surprised the cameras never picked him up squealing like a pig. I think he might well be as bad a signing as Sanchez for them. And to think they had Johnny Evans who is still at Leicester and is twice the CB. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

That was glorious watching. Neville blaming the board. Evra calling them everything and about to cry and offering to quit sky. Time for us to win now and round off a decent day. 

Blows my mind how anyone can say it's not the manager's fault, they've got a net spend of about 400 mil.

Just watching Ole's interview. Car crash stuff, mumbling and stuttering like the Rowley Birkin QC character on The Fast Show. Should be let go on the spot after that for his own sanity's sake. Hopefully though he'll be given a lifetime contract and 10 billion to spend on overpriced past it strikers. 

• Upvote 1

On 04/10/2020 at 18:53, Bjornebye said:

Sending Luke Shaw out for an interview not captain Maguire or Pogba. Senior players should be there saying sorry. 

Agree, although Shaw is one of their most experienced players. It’s just that most of that experience has consisted of being injured. This is his seventh season at the club. 

One of the most sensible comments I’ve seen in RedCafe about us is that, unlike them, we knowingly don’t sign crocks. Considering they signed Luke Shaw as their long-term solution at left-back, when it had taken him two-and-a-half years to make his England Under-21s debut because of various injuries, they may have a point...

On 04/10/2020 at 18:49, Grinch said:

That was some of the worst defending I've ever seen.  He fucked up two chances to clear the ball himself first and then that! 

I've seen players match fixing look less suspect. 

Second goal was 100 percent on him too. 

Pretty sure he’s done it before too, arms around his own team mate for a corner where they conceded. He just has no situational awareness it’s actually hilarious. 

54 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Agree, although Shaw is one of their most experienced players. It’s just that most of that experience has consisted of being injured. This is his seventh season at the club. 

One of the most sensible comments I’ve seen in RedCafe about us is that, unlike them, we knowingly don’t sign crocks. Considering they signed Luke Shaw as their long-term solution at left-back, when it had taken him two-and-a-half years to make his England Under-21s debut because of various injuries, they may have a point...

Ox hides behind the door reading this message  

• Upvote 1