You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

They're almost back to where they were when Busby retired. No mark run of the mill managers and a team that isnt famous for anything any more. As a mate of mine used to say through the 70s and 80s, they're just a fucking name.

I hope they keep solskjaer in harness for years to come although I suspect he'll be gone by christmas if results are shit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Has he been making excuses yet? Normally throws in some comparison to us, doesn’t he? 

He'll be blaming the ref, don't worry about that. I thought he was going to cry when they ordered the pen to be retaken. 

I'm not that overjoyed they got beat so badly. It might actually push them to pay the asking price for Sancho. 

3 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Yeah, defending deep against long balls, he’s good. Requiring football to be played? No chance. 

I wouldn't have him here on a free. He'd be too much of a liability even if he had to be called upon for half a dozen league games.

Basically a shitter version of Lovren.

12 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I wouldn't have him here on a free. He'd be too much of a liability even if he had to be called upon for half a dozen league games.

Basically a shitter version of Lovren.

Yeah, fuck that noise. I had this *cough* debate with Ardja about him not being suited to the way Liverpool play. He’d have been a disaster. He’s a disaster at Man Utd. 

It’s something that underpins our recent success. The right players are more important than the best players sometimes. Van Dijk was the right player at the right time so was worth the money. Maguire was never the right player, so no matter how much he cost, he’d have been terrible. 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What???!!!

EDIT: Oh on Twitter. I thought you meant on here. I was gonna take someone the fackin' cleaners 

Language! And don't pick yer nose

I won't gonna pick my nose I was gonna thump him 

I’ve been on here over a decade now and I don’t think I can remover a post being deleted. 

4 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Yeah, fuck that noise. I had this *cough* debate with Ardja about him not being suited to the way Liverpool play. He’d have been a disaster. He’s a disaster at Man Utd. 

It’s something that underpins our recent success. The right players are more important than the best players sometimes. Van Dijk was the right player at the right time so was worth the money. Maguire was never the right player, so no matter how much he cost, he’d have been terrible. 

He can't defend 1v1. I'm surprised any big club wanted him for that reason. I mean even Man City were interested but didn't feel like paying in the end. Pretty baffling. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

He can't defend 1v1. I'm surprised any big club wanted him for that reason. I mean even Man City were interested but didn't feel like paying in the end. Pretty baffling. 

£80m! It’s amazing what international football can con people into believing.