You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

On 07/02/2020 at 20:15, Horus said:

Always the victims, it's never mancs fault. EQMUAE4XkAAOKqV?format=jpg&name=medium

So Manchester United Football Club are more concerned with a scum newspaper not reporting the criminal activity of fans of Manchester United Football Club than the criminal activity of their fans.

Fuck me. 

On 10/02/2020 at 15:12, Pistonbroke said:

Aye, nothing to do with easy wages and none of the big boys being interested in joining them. Not only that, they are paying way over the odds for so called British talent. Hoping for sell on value? ( Obviously smirking as I think of slab head) 

And Englands 4th best RB (and that's being generous) as TAA Walker Trippier and even the young lad James at Chelsea are all superior footballers than AWB. 

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, Razoray said:

And Englands 4th best RB (and that's being generous) as TAA Walker Trippier and even the young lad James at Chelsea are all superior footballers than AWB. 

I fully agree about AWB. I said at the time he was just flavour of the month having had one decent season. The lad can defend OK but offers fuck all in the opposition half which is kind of important in the modern game. 

Looking at that BBC article on player values I nearly pissed myself, do they think they are offloading all their players to China? They'll never get 22.5 Million for Rojo, 46.8 for Shaw (hahahaha, he's a fat cunt who is always in injured) 67 million for Martial (maybe get near to that but he's shite). Linderlof 67 million, Jesus, he ain't worth 20. Matic 35 mill, he's 32 this year and also shite. Then the one that had my sides splitting, Fred 75 mill, fuck right off. There are also others like Maguire, AWB and James who they have overvalued by some margin. The mancs will find it hard to shift any of them for the money being stated, it will be loan deals with option to buy or they'll have to take big hits to try and get them off their huge wage bill. Pogba is an asset based purely on his name and possible shirt sales and from a marketing prospective, but he's a massive risk for anyone to take. Phil Dawkes who penned that article needs calling out for that shite, no doubt he's a Manc cunt like most of the BBC journalists. 

I read somewhere that Wan-Bissaka likes to take a step back from a challenge so he can put in a picture-perfect slide tackle that has the crowd roaring with delight. Does this sound right to people who watch a lot of him? Because if it is, it's then easy to imagine him trying it once under Klopp and being substituted at the next available opportunity.

On 10/02/2020 at 14:59, Pistonbroke said:

It seems they have lost interest in Maddison now (more down to him not being interested in them I reckon) and Declan 'Overrated' Rice is their new target. That club is fucked....lovely. 

From one over rated english cunt to another

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Grinch said:

From one over rated english cunt to another

I'm guessing it's because they believe they can shift them on if they don't turn out good. Being as they're English, and other English clubs would be daft enough to buy them. Similar to the shit LMA merry go round. 

9 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I fully agree about AWB. I said at the time he was just flavour of the month having had one decent season. The lad can defend OK but offers fuck all in the opposition half which is kind of important in the modern game. 

Looking at that BBC article on player values I nearly pissed myself, do they think they are offloading all their players to China? They'll never get 22.5 Million for Rojo, 46.8 for Shaw (hahahaha, he's a fat cunt who is always in injured) 67 million for Martial (maybe get near to that but he's shite). Linderlof 67 million, Jesus, he ain't worth 20. Matic 35 mill, he's 32 this year and also shite. Then the one that had my sides splitting, Fred 75 mill, fuck right off. There are also others like Maguire, AWB and James who they have overvalued by some margin. The mancs will find it hard to shift any of them for the money being stated, it will be loan deals with option to buy or they'll have to take big hits to try and get them off their huge wage bill. Pogba is an asset based purely on his name and possible shirt sales and from a marketing prospective, but he's a massive risk for anyone to take. Phil Dawkes who penned that article needs calling out for that shite, no doubt he's a Manc cunt like most of the BBC journalists. 

The BBC didn't provide the valuations did they? They went to one of those companies that give you a championship manager valuation?

Guest Pistonbroke
11 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

The BBC didn't provide the valuations did they? They went to one of those companies that give you a championship manager valuation?

Couldn't say, just assumed it was them due to it being on their site.

In other news, Igalho has been told to stay away from training.....who would have thought it. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Couldn't say, just assumed it was them due to it being on their site.

In other news, Igalho has been told to stay away from training.....who would have thought it. 

Rashford will be back by the time Igalho is cleared to play. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Rashford will be back by the time Igalho is cleared to play. 

Meanwhile he'll be getting payed, and like Dick Turpin he'll be wearing a mask. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Good. Good. The force is strong in this one....

Haha, them twats are going to try and live off that fact so far, he's the only manager in the PL to get a draw against us, for as long as he's manager there. It shows how massively they have fallen that the have to hold up a home draw as some sort of trophy.