You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

10 minutes ago, Moo said:

Ighalo looked decent to me when he was at Watford and I think will do okay for them.  If they couldn't buy a player who they see as integral (such as Fernándes) they're right to look at a loan in January so theoretically they've made a good decision here.  Of course only time will tell. 

There was a YouTube highlights clip floating around, complete with him destroying Sakho & Skrtel. We’re living in simpler times. 

No way do I want then sneaking into 4th and the CL money. Fuck that and keep them in the Europa for a good few seasons whether solskjaer's the manager or not.

Anyone know if that fernandes was signed before 12:30pm yesterday lunchtime? That's the cut off to play in this weekend's games and sky reporting he could play this evening?

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

No way do I want then sneaking into 4th and the CL money. Fuck that and keep them in the Europa for a good few seasons whether solskjaer's the manager or not.

Anyone know if that fernandes was signed before 12:30pm yesterday lunchtime? That's the cut off to play in this weekend's games and sky reporting he could play this evening?

He signed the day before I think mate 

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I keep saying a really honourable 5th missing out on the CL with a bad VAR in injury time of the last day. Even better if the VAR that hurts them isn't in their match and their match is already over. It could almost be enough to keep Ole at the wheel. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Philtrum said:

"How many teams break down Wolverhampton? They're a hard team to play. I'm very happy with my boys." Ole

Only West Ham and Leicester had failed to score against Wolves this season before today. 

As 'Hodgon' as it gets. 

Im just gobsmacked he didnt get yet another dig in at Jurgen and Liverpool for his miraculous draw. Gobsmacked, I tell yer.

This might be my favourite RedCafe post of all time:

I hope they win every league game between now and the end of the season, giving them a record or W37 D1

How are they going to celebrate it?

A title? Okay, but a team wins the title every season.

An unbeaten season? Okay, but Arsenal already did that.

The highest ever points tally? Okay, but there's been a highest ever points tally since the sport began.

A near perfect season? Okay, but why not perfect? Oh, you dropped points and blemished your otherwise spotless record? Against who? Oh, Manchester United? Manchester United, as in your most bitter rivals? Oh, that's nice.

It's going to be impossible to talk or think about the the season (as undeniably great as it is) without being forced to consider that Ole took points off them.

Like Lady Macbeth trying to wash the spot of blood from her hands. They almost got away with it, but that spot is always going to be there and it'll be impossible to not think about in any retrospective.

I just hope they get knocked out the cups, though.

• Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Yes, it tears me up day and night that we drew at old Trafford, some nights I don’t sleep at all, I just rock back and forth on the floor covered in cold sweat muttering ‘they fouled Origi’ over and over again. I’m not even going to celebrate the title when we win. We don’t deserve it. I’m crying writing this.

46 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Good grief, it's like some bitter incel ranting about a woman he saw in the pub who looked right through him.

'Yeah, you may be beautiful, have a great job, a great life with a lovely husband, loads of friends and be a perfectly charming, humorous, pleasant person who enriches the lives of all who know you, but I managed to elbow you in the tit as you swept past me. I'll be wanking about that tonight. I WIN BITCH."

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Mudface said:

Good grief, it's like some bitter incel ranting about a woman he saw in the pub who looked right through him.

'Yeah, you may be beautiful, have a great job, a great life with a lovely husband, loads of friends and be a perfectly charming, humorous, pleasant person who enriches the lives of all who know you, but I managed to elbow you in the tit as you swept past me. I'll be wanking about that tonight. I WIN BITCH."

Dramatically undervalues the importance of tit-elbow. If not a win, it’s a draw at worst. Maybe through on away goals. 

Fairly brutal piece from Football 365. Here’s a taster.,,,

https://www.football365.com/news/fernandes-already-handicapped-by-solskjaers-man-utd-selection

In his first half of Premier League football, Fernandes recognised the need to talk and point Pereira and Daniel James through their jobs since neither they nor Solskjaer seem sure of them. For reasons known only to the United boss, he appears to have instructed James, the one player in the United attack who can get on the outside of a defender, to play through the inside channel to allow Luke Shaw, one of the Premier League’s least threatening full-backs, to have a go instead.

8 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

How did they celebrate their title wins, I mean it had been done before so I'm guessing they didn't. Same with the European cups, League cups, FA cups.... all really a let down because someone had done it before. 

We have mancs now that are supporting us in the hope we win all of our remaining games so they can claim some high ground for being the only team to take points from us. Christ their Hodgson like manager is really rubbing off on them. They've obviously been spending to much time in the Brick with the real deluded and bitter fans. 

IF we won it and went unbeaten and they were the only team that took points off us will they be striking a trophy for it? Will they make them a shirt badge that they can wear in the Europa games on a Thursday night that says "The only team to take points of the best team in the world." I'd fund that. 

We've even had them supporting their city rivals! I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. 

I couldn't really enjoy that 4-0 win yesterday because some team won 4-0 last week and the goals were a let down because well someone else had scored a goal. I'm dreading wining the league because I won't be able to celebrate it as other teams won it previously. I mean if it isn't a perfect season then surely we should just walk off muttering to ourselves. 

Or we could have the biggest party the city has ever seen. Come in number 19 your time is up.