You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

On 22/01/2020 at 16:58, Barry Wom said:

The best part for me is two fold. Despite it being them and him, I love seeing a player as a real fan, he's got the same excitement as all their dickhead who'd have been in Paris that night. But then 2nd part is what a fucking mug it's made out of him being a fan. It just shows as soon as you let emotion come into it, these supposed experts are no different to the rest of us. They know fuck all and football will always make a complete tit out of you. At least we only make tits of ourselves on here and nobody is making video loops of us. 

Josh King of Bournemouth? Someone's having a real laugh... 

10 hours ago, Razoray said:

So just Fernandes then.

Wan-Bissaka is terrible on the ball and totally unsuitable for a RB in a top 6 side

I have to disagree I think he's a good defensively orientated full back who dives in too much. If he could learn to stay on his feet and not commit himself more I think he would be better. I think he's a good player. 

For shits and giggles I feel like going through their team

Rashford - genuinely talented and has had to carry them so much his back is gone.

Dan James - One of those weird Championship signings of British players that United is obsessed with making for some reason. Total crap and it was funny to see Salah swat him away for his goal

Lingard - Awful. Seems to be having mental health issues and I'm sympathetic to that but these people get paid ridiculous money. His head has clearly gone but as I say if you are getting paid that money its hard to sympathise. He has had difficulty with "abuse" on social media but honestly who hasn't - like most of United his heart seems to have gone. Also "beans". 

McTominay - One of those British Championship signings, just coz. Completely "meh" if that. He's decent and could develop into a good player but hardly inspiring. 

Greenwood - A real talent. Blows hot and cold but given his age he would. They've got a realy gem there. 

Tuanzebe - Over rated due to his age but not terrible. 

Peirera - Truly awful. Way too lightweight which is a common theme - see Lingard. Is supposed to bring attacking guile but passes it backwards and sideways all the time. If I had to pick an avartar of United now it would probably be him. No heart. Doesn't take risks because he doesn't want to be the one to annoy the crowd. 

Mata - no

Matic - nope

Wan-Bissaka - see above

Lindelof - Fine. Mediocre. United's defence isn't really that bad. 

Fendandes - could be great to be honest. I wish Barca had come in and spoiled that signing. 

Maguire - He's a good defender. He's not worth £80 million but he's a perfectly decent defender. 

De Gea - A very good keeper and one of the best shot stopping "on the line" keepers around. His best days are obviously behind him. 

I love seeing how terrible United are but they will always be worth keeping an eye on because as we have learned the world turns in more ways than one. 

• Downvote 3

AWB is fucking awful, he dives in way too

much which is something top defenders don’t do, distribution is horrendous as well.....

So much so his own team mates rarely pass when he’s in space, I don’t get the hype at all.... his level is Palace or someone like Burnley who don’t commit fullbacks getting forward, the role has changed nowadays if he was playing in 1994 I’d expect he’d be lauded as a great RB, not for me thanks.

16 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Josh King of Bournemouth? Someone's having a real laugh... 

Can I just add Josh King , 27 million bid turned down, don't know which of the two is having the bigger laugh Ole or Eddie.

Takes me back to the sphincter tightening days of getting Mario, Rickie and Fabio in to solve our striking problems. On another note above makes Divock a £50m minimum player.

2 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

AWB is fucking awful, he dives in way too

much which is something top defenders don’t do, distribution is horrendous as well.....

So much so his own team mates rarely pass when he’s in space, I don’t get the hype at all.... his level is Palace or someone like Burnley who don’t commit fullbacks getting forward, the role has changed nowadays if he was playing in 1994 I’d expect he’d be lauded as a great RB, not for me thanks.

Thought he would be good for them but relatively  inexperienced in Premiership. Disappointed with Diop's performance against us also he not what I thought either.

1 hour ago, clockspeed said:

Thought he would be good for them but relatively  inexperienced in Premiership. Disappointed with Diop's performance against us also he not what I thought either.

Traits of Djimi Traore with him, he was bad the other night, a mate of mine supports West Ham and he was praying United paid £60m when they were linked, doesn’t rate him at all.

On 30/01/2020 at 12:12, deiseach said:

I mentioned that Diop chump on here saying I'd never ever noticed him , when the United £60m interest was raised , then was subsequently in a bar in Spain late last season and West Ham v Everton was on. Everton were just walking through them and Diop was the worst player on the pitch.

No idea why my post has made me appear to be trying to be deiseach !!

2 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I have to disagree I think he's a good defensively orientated full back who dives in too much. If he could learn to stay on his feet and not commit himself more I think he would be better. I think he's a good player. 

Rashford - genuinely talented and has had to carry them so much his back is gone.

Dan James - One of those weird Championship signings of British players that United is obsessed with making for some reason. Total crap and it was funny to see Salah swat him away for his goal

Lingard - Awful. Seems to be having mental health issues and I'm sympathetic to that but these people get paid ridiculous money. His head has clearly gone but as I say if you are getting paid that money its hard to sympathise. He has had difficulty with "abuse" on social media but honestly who hasn't - like most of United his heart seems to have gone. Also "beans". 

McTominay - One of those British Championship signings, just coz. Completely "meh" if that. He's decent and could develop into a good player but hardly inspiring. 

Greenwood - A real talent. Blows hot and cold but given his age he would. They've got a realy gem there. 

Peirera - Truly awful. Way too lightweight which is a common theme - see Lingard. Is supposed to bring attacking guile but passes it backwards and sideways all the time. If I had to pick an avartar of United now it would probably be him. No heart. Doesn't take risks because he doesn't want to be the one to annoy the crowd. 

Mata - no

Matic - nope

Wan-Bissaka - see above

Fendandes - could be great to be honest. I wish Barca had come in and spoiled that signing. 

Maguire - He's a good defender. He's not worth £80 million but he's a perfectly decent defender. 

De Gea - A very good keeper and one of the best shot stopping "on the line" keepers around. His best days are obviously behind him. 

I love seeing how terrible United are but they will always be worth keeping an eye on because as we have learned the world turns in more ways than one. 

Negged for 'shits and giggles '

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Code said:

He would improve the mancs a lot, but hes been injured for ages, thats why Bournemouth are in the shit.

Looked it up now.

Bournemouth with King: 16 games - 21 points.

Bournemouth without King: 8 games- 2 points.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Mata - no

Matic - nope

Wan-Bissaka - see above

If #JLingz does have mental health problems, money won’t cheer him up any more than it’d cure someone with cancer.

i have no idea if he does or not or his confidence is just in pieces due to poor management. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

If #JLingz does have mental health problems, money won’t cheer him up any more than it’d cure someone with cancer.

i have no idea if he does or not or his confidence is just in pieces due to poor management. 

This dismisses the fact that he may just be an immature shithouse.

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

This by his own admission has affected his form.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ralph said:

In Lingards defence, I believe his mum is very ill, his grandfather just diagnosed with cancer and he is struggling to bring up his 11 and 14 year old siblings along with his own 1 year old.

And what was his excuse for being shite before all these supposed personal issues began?

31 minutes ago, ralph said:

No one wants to see adverse family issues - but... the fact he can afford the very top in both health and child care should make it more manageable.

Was he worried about this stuff when he and Rashford were blowin up social media?

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Can I just add Josh King , 27 million bid turned down, don't know which of the two is having the bigger laugh Ole or Eddie.

Takes me back to the sphincter tightening days of getting Mario, Rickie and Fabio in to solve our striking problems. On another note above makes Divock a £50m minimum player.

It’s almost like you haven’t been paying any attention.  Why would you ever accept any of the first 3 bids from them?  Just sit there until they put an offer in of around an 80% increase on their first offer.  Throw in some media stories of links to Barca if you really want them to shit their kecks.

50 minutes ago, ralph said:

What form?  He's always been a shit footballer. 

2 hours ago, Reckoner said:

1 hour ago, ralph said:

Yeah this 100%. Money can't cure that shit. It helps obviously but it proves that mental health issues are an actual disease and not something brought about by money worries etc. It just magnifies all them things. I think he played well in a few games a few years back and looked like he could take it up a level but since the world cup he has been turd. Maybe should be given a bit of time off to get some professional help. 

The too much to young thing is absolutely right. It turns most of these players into horrible bastards. I heard a story about Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies being gobshites to people a couple of months back. Davies in particular is meant to be this well grounded, nice skater lad from west derby when in-fact he is a proper dickhead. Money changes these lads in a bad way. They don't learn the value of it and get used to getting the 5 star treatment wherever they go so they end up looking down at the rest. 

• Upvote 1