You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Manc in work just said we've beat everybody to sign bruno, city, liverpool spurs and chelsea all wanted him but he chose us.

Fucking deluded prick. Everyone knows Spurs only go after players Liverpool are interested in. 

12 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

The 25th anniversary of Cantona's kung fu exploits recently reminded us all they stabbed a Crystal Palace fan before the semi final that year before pushing him under a bus.

But they have won 3 European Cups without killing anyone.

This bullshit should stop. On all sides. It’s the worst side of humanity. 

THEY didn’t. Some twats did. 

let’s hold the knobheads who behave badly to account, find our own and hold them to it as well. 

all this ‘yeah but you lot...’ stuff is ridiculous.

i know man united fans and I’m pretty certain they’ve never killed anyone, not chucked flares at anyone’s house, etc.

i know fans from lots of teams, and I can say the same with confidence for pretty much all of them.

twitter and other social media is shit. It’s done this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Is Fernandes any good?

He has incredible goal and assist stats at Sporting and it seems like he has a good workrate and team ethic. I think it's a good signing but at the same time it's weird that the move is only happening now because it seems he's been linked with a move away for a long time now and it's taken some time for someone to pull the trigger. I don't think clubs are super convinced by him.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

let’s hold the knobheads who behave badly to account, find our own and hold them to it as well. 

i know man united fans and I’m pretty certain they’ve never killed anyone, not chucked flares at anyone’s house, etc.

i know fans from lots of teams, and I can say the same with confidence for pretty much all of them.

Tell them and the bitters to stop fucking singing it then will you?

And they were doing it long before social media, cunts the lot of them. 

45 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Social media did what? 

We, as a collective, have had to endure being blamed by way of songs and taunts for many years prior to social media becoming a factor. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I hope that city tear this cunt a new one tonight. 

'Manchester City only beat us by 7 goals tonight, that's real progress'.

Haha. I know what you mean but fuck no, they'd sack the gimp if they get hammered! I hope it is a testing game for city and 'ole' stays at the wheel for years to come.

By the way, what does this 'at the wheel' fucking shite mean anyway?!

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Haha. I know what you mean but fuck no, they'd sack the gimp if they get hammered! I hope it is a testing game for city and 'ole' stays at the wheel for years to come.

By the way, what does this 'at the wheel' fucking shite mean anyway?!

I believe it came from Rio Ferdinand

"Man United might not thank me, but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there -- given what he's done since he's come in -- and let him sign the contract and go," he said. 

"Ole's at the wheel, man -- he's doing his thing. Man United are back!"

3 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

I believe it came from Rio Ferdinand

"Man United might not thank me, but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there -- given what he's done since he's come in -- and let him sign the contract and go," he said. 

"Ole's at the wheel, man -- he's doing his thing. Man United are back!"

I think it came from the Stone Roses song, pretty sure they were singing that before Rio immortalised himself with his hilarious backing of the clown.

5 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

You have answered it yourself. They are cunts, we can choose not to be them.

Are any of our fans seriously saying they're all vicious thugs that attack homes? I quite clearly did it sarcastically using their logic. 

Please, they're vile cunts generally and often display that. Don't judge us by their cuntishness, 

1 hour ago, Barnesey said:

The 25th anniversary of Cantona's kung fu exploits recently reminded us all they stabbed a Crystal Palace fan before the semi final that year before pushing him under a bus.

But they have won 3 European Cups without killing anyone.

Never heard of this at all, looking it up now the Palace fans said it was swept under the carpet.  Imagine if that had been us, those Manc bastards (and bluenoses too) would never stop going on about it.  As it was them, no-one apart from the Palace fans remember it.