You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

37 minutes ago, niallers said:

Probably because they hadn't the most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of football to raise the bar to such ridiculous levels so that even draws away to tough,top 4/6 opponents are seen as 2 points dropped! 

Also, that cunting team only won 22 league games that season, drawing 13! Fuck me, you wouldn't get top 6 for that now. All that meant they could play stronger teams in the fa cup without having to win every league game as they'd no city to worry about winning 18 fucking games in a row.

fucking crackle cunt.

I just checked,and they played a near full strength side in every round of the fa cup. They only rotated the first 14 they had. No youngsters at all. 

No youngsters? Not even Wes Brown?

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Probably because they hadn't the most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of football to raise the bar to such ridiculous levels so that even draws away to tough,top 4/6 opponents are seen as 2 points dropped! 

Also, that cunting team only won 22 league games that season, drawing 13! Fuck me, you wouldn't get top 6 for that now. All that meant they could play stronger teams in the fa cup without having to win every league game as they'd no city to worry about winning 18 fucking games in a row.

fucking crackle cunt.

I just checked,and they played a near full strength side in every round of the fa cup. They only rotated the first 14 they had. No youngsters at all. 

I actually think the only but that matters about prioritising games is the fact after they won the CL, they withdrew from the fa cup to take part in the CWC. It matters little if it was because they were forced to go by the fa or they played 3 games instead of the two we played, the fact remains all parties deemed playing in both was impossible. 

We've had some fine teams that haven't won every match like this one. Disparaging their team only devalues teams of ours from the past who've won league with similar returns. And also, I think you will find 22 wins comfortably smashes 6th place as the side currently occupying 5th have no chance of 22 wins. Solskaer is digging at us to distract from his failure. Can we not let him? The longer he keeps his 5th place team not winning 22 matches per season, the more I like it and if we can keep providing the distraction that allows him to talk about us being brilliant instead of his failure, the longer this drive will continue. 

7 minutes ago, Moo said:

Why do I get the feeling that if this had been Liverpool fans it wouldn't be only the third item down the BBC's football page? 

You're right, it wouldn't have even made the top 20 stories, we control the TV media, the FA, The PL, UEFA, FIFA, and all other reporting outlets. We have control over the Internet and all satellite networks. 

It's amazing the dodgy shit we get up to these days that doesnt get reported. You only get to know about it in taxis in and around liverpool city centre.

True story.

• Like 1