You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

What their fans don't get ref comparisons with Klopps start was we saw a plan and a system of play from an experienced successful manager from the off. Yes we had sketchy performances but underlying everything was a strategic plan of how we were going to play. What they have is a failed championship manager with a scattergun approach mark my words if fellani was still at that club he would have rashy and jamesy crossing the ball into the penalty spot most of the match. Hasn't a scooby comparisons with Klopps start with us is serious grasping at straws.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Yeah, JP Mcmanus and Magnier gifted half the horse to Ferguson and he decided he wanted more so they hired some PI's to look into Ferguson and found 99 issues then the BBC did the documentary on the back of it.. 

It was Magnier who had the most shares in Utd and he sold them to the Glazers and made a massive profit

Hmm .. not exactly. He was ceremonially ‘gifted’ part of the horse .. but Ferguson then tried to push this towards recouping the financial rewards associated with the horse when it went out to stud. The Irish billionaires pretty much showed what a little man Ferguson is in the grand scheme of things .. from memory there were suggestions that even Keane was sent as an envoy to tell Ferguson to give up the chase as he had no hope of winning .. case was eventually settled outside of court. A very Ferguson-story .. loved his little fiefdoms didn’t he, and because he’s now old and weak lots are probably quick to forget all the fuckery he was up to over the decades with his sons in football etc ...

Guest Pistonbroke
20 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Bollocks. Beloved for taking England to the semi-finals of the World Cup, media friendly, lots of friends within the game. If that three man shortlist is accurate Gareth Southgate is, by far, the very best choice to be tasked with rebuilding Manchester United over the course of several years. He has earned that job, and a hefty transfer war chest with which to do it.

Opinions eh, I think yours is bollocks as well (although not sure if you're joking). Southgate is not a great manager, he's mediocre at best. Time will tell, if he goes back into club management. I mean, what did he do before the England job? Nothing. Unless you class relegation and being sacked from Boro as success. 

10 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Opinions eh, I think yours is bollocks as well. Southgate is not a great manager, he's mediocre at best. Time will tell, if he goes back into club management. I mean, what did he do before the England job? Nothing. Unless you class relegation and being sacked from Boro as success. 

I think he's taking the piss

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

I think he's taking the piss

Hard to judge, if so it's as you were. Make Southgate the new Über Boss of Man U. At least he has an OBE I suppose. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Hard to judge, if so it's as you were. Make Southgate the new Über Boss of Man U. At least he has an OBE I suppose. 

It'd be truly wonderful and a guarantee of them extending their misery for at least a few more seasons.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Elite said:

It'd be truly wonderful and a guarantee of them extending their misery for at least a few more seasons.

I'd love a repeat of 74, what a great season that was. 

43 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Hmm .. not exactly. He was ceremonially ‘gifted’ part of the horse .. but Ferguson then tried to push this towards recouping the financial rewards associated with the horse when it went out to stud. The Irish billionaires pretty much showed what a little man Ferguson is in the grand scheme of things .. from memory there were suggestions that even Keane was sent as an envoy to tell Ferguson to give up the chase as he had no hope of winning .. case was eventually settled outside of court. A very Ferguson-story .. loved his little fiefdoms didn’t he, and because he’s now old and weak lots are probably quick to forget all the fuckery he was up to over the decades with his sons in football etc ...

So to summarise, he was a bit of a cunt.

Good post as always mate

I can see poch "chubby hamster" going there,Probably in the summer .

It’s a big job sorting out that shite it'll take years, I can see them just making top four this season as Chelsea and arse are unable to string a couple of wins together. European spot would be hilarious, Thursday night footie again. 

451wA05.thumb.gif.a681a6f7c5acbbe20c6d4769b01cc7d1.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Opinions eh, I think yours is bollocks as well (although not sure if you're joking). Southgate is not a great manager, he's mediocre at best. Time will tell, if he goes back into club management. I mean, what did he do before the England job? Nothing. Unless you class relegation and being sacked from Boro as success. 

As I said, he’s the very best choice to be tasked with rebuilding Manchester United over the course of several years. 

I see ollie holt has written a shocking apologist's article on solskjaer in the sunday wail. It's not ollie's fault, he cries, they sold ollie's best players from under him and ollie has got united to a better points total this season than mourinho had when they sacked him.

Completely ignores the clamour from holt, ferdinand and the rest of them who said give him the contract he wants after they spawned that result away at PSG with the aid of VAR. And they call us about VAR!

Meanwhile the gimp himself uses another sly dig at Jurgen saying he wont be 'given 3 years' to turn the club around as Klopp has. The fact is, Jurgen has shown a consistent improvement in his time at Liverpool which, cannot be said of solskjaer. But even if he did get 3 years, even Stevie Wonder could see solskjaer just isnt in the same class as Jurgen.

It's never his fault, is it?

I remember saying to my United-supporting mate at the time it happened that taking those shareholders to court would always be seen as the beginning of the end of his United career, whatever came next. He scoffed at me and obviously it was proven totally incorrect by what he went onto win after.

Funny how times can revise opinion though. It may well go onto claim some of his legacy among their fanbase, because there’s no doubt trying to fuck with McManus and Magnier, and having his number called by them, played a significant part in the Glazers coming in. It’s equally plain how much he supported their ownership publicly and dismissively criticised fans who were vocal against them.

2BFF00C2-CD94-44B5-BC21-5BACB1098934.gif

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I see ollie holt has written a shocking apologist's article on solskjaer in the sunday wail. It's not ollie's fault, he cries, they sold ollie's best players from under him and ollie has got united to a better points total this season than mourinho had when they sacked him.

Completely ignores the clamour from holt, ferdinand and the rest of them who said give him the contract he wants after they spawned that result away at PSG with the aid of VAR. And they call us about VAR!

Meanwhile the gimp himself uses another sly dig at Jurgen saying he wont be 'given 3 years' to turn the club around as Klopp has. The fact is, Jurgen has shown a consistent improvement in his time at Liverpool which, cannot be said of solskjaer. But even if he did get 3 years, even Stevie Wonder could see solskjaer just isnt in the same class as Jurgen.

It's never his fault, is it?

Which is excellent news.

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

Seen he spent his time after the match waiting around to gloat at a League One goalkeeper just after he'd shipped six goals.  The weird twat.

Haha I read that earlier. He’s such a simple, by-the-numbers bellend.

• Upvote 2