You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

2 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

I have to confess was gutted when he chose Fergie over the King. Should have realised at that minute he was buck stupid.

Given how badly we spent in that six month period, I often forgot we were after Sylvain Marveux, this joker and possibly Conor Wickham as well.

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Given how badly we spent in that six month period, I often forgot we were after Sylvain Marveux, this joker and possibly Conor Wickham as well.

Marveaux was quality. If I was on the forum at the time, he would've been one of my guys.

9 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Periodic reminder Ferguson said Phil Jones could go onto be the greatest player in their history.

99E88870-53E9-4CAD-9007-73027B423E06.gif

It makes a mockery of the judgement of someone who was revered for his 'eye for a player' by so many media lickspittles. Let's not forget, this is the man who signed Eric Djemba Djemba, (so shit they named him twice) Bebe, Massimo Taibi, Mark Bosnich, Kleberson, Quinton Fortune, David Bellion, just to name a few howlers. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Was listening to James Richardson’s podcast the other day they mentioned rashford was about to switch Agents to Raiola.

the same guys that said united ruin young footballers. Him and greenwood are the only Positive things they can pin their hopes to. It’ll be hilarious seeing them try to navigate that.

Were can I find that podcast please 

I'm getting a bit bored of seeing these lot complaining about the Glazers and Woodward. 

The Glazers are businessmen and are taking money out of their asset. That can't be denied. But, the way these are going on, you'd have thought that they'd never put their hands in their pockets and just let the club stagnate.

It's a load of bollocks. They've spent fucking loads. Pogba, Maguire, Wan-Bisakka, Martial, Di Maria, Matic, Fred, Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez, Blind, Dalot, Lindelof, Shaw, Bailly, Mkhitaryan. And, there's more. 

They've spent a fucking fortune. It's not the board's fault if they've backed the managerial and scouting team to buy shite on their say so. 

We've seen it before. They're fine with the owners when they're winning stuff. Then, if they get a couple of bad seasons, the mutants turn on their convenient scapegoats. 

Solskjaer must love having the Glazers and Woodward around. Hardly anybody is blaming him for United's shitshow, even though he's a load of shite and appears to be miles out of his depth. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

2nd highest net spend in league since Ferguson left( top if they buy fernandes)and  a massive wage bill. Cant blame the glazers for that 

Fernandes deal off according to the wail. Sporting wont let united push them around and negotiate a lower fee so united have baulked and walked away!

I think it's incredible they are so toxic towards the Glazers and Woodward.

They have thrown money at the team and have given every manager plenty of money. The only manager they didn't really support was the Moyesaih and even then he inherited a title winning team and bought Fellaini and Mata for good money. All the other managers were given lots of funds.

In terms of managers hired, they chose the man picked by Fergie. They then chose a legendary Dutch manager who had just taken Holland to the wc semis. They then chose Mourinho who was a managerial giant. They then hired the Goblin, but in fairness the fans wanted him and he was on an incredible run as a caretaker. They had no option.

Our bad owners before John Henry cannot compare to theirs.