You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

All the Mancs are really shitting themselves about the possibility if us winning the league. 

I just hope the club goes into panic mode and buys more overpriced average shite.

At that stage, should they still be shitting themselves ? Wouldn’t it be nice to get a bit ready ? 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think they would shit themselves even more if we overtook their league titles in a few years if both sets of clubs carry on in the same direction.

Yeah. It was telling the songs they sang in the ground on Sunday. Yeah, they sung the 20 times song a few times but it wasnt sung with the usual gusto they sing it at us. They brought out the old forlan song and the 'we do what we want' one. They also resorted to 'murderers' and 'won it 3 times.'

They didnt sing 'you nearly won the league' but I guess even they realised how stupid they'd have looked if they had of sung that.

They know the games up, they know we are winning the league this year and no amount of getting behind city is going to prevent it. They know they are staring down the barrel of a gun and although one or two stalwarts think they'll win more titles in the next 5 years than us, the vast majority can see us going past 20 times with Jurgen.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah. It was telling the songs they sang in the ground on Sunday. Yeah, they sung the 20 times song a few times but it wasnt sung with the usual gusto they sing it at us. They brought out the old forlan song and the 'we do what we want' one. They also resorted to 'murderers' and 'won it 3 times.'

They didnt sing 'you nearly won the league' but I guess even they realised how stupid they'd have looked if they had of sung that.

They know the games up, they know we are winning the league this year and no amount of getting behind city is going to prevent it. They know they are staring down the barrel of a gun and although one or two stalwarts think they'll win more titles in the next 5 years than us, the vast majority can see us going past 20 times with Jurgen.

That's it. And it burns their minds out. I just hope they end up like we did when they were winning everything. They will hate it and become as bitter as Evertonians.

I saw a tweet from one of their identikit ITK accounts, of which Liverpool also has loads in fairness, about how Woodward has blundered by not ponying up the dough for Bruno Fernandes in advance of the Burnley game. Get him in for that one and three points guaranteed because they're shite, eh? Brought back some memories of how Liverpool fans (not least myself) would all think that one marquee signing would make the Reds certs to beat the cannon fodder and once that was sorted it wasn't a great leap to beat the good teams. Isn't life grand?

• Upvote 2

I see the gimp has gone full attack dog mode in his latest presser even if he has no teeth: apparently rashford is out because of hendo's tackle on him in the first minute of the old trafford game last season and not because of his brilliant substitution and playing him when he had a known back fracture, his players were perfectly within their rights to surround Pawson over the de gea 'foul' despite the FA charging the club with failure to control their players this morning and best of all, he say 'you (the media) all say this Liverpool team are something special but we were in the game until the last minute. I call that real progress.'

Please, can someone give him a rubber gimp suit for his next presser and give him a 10 year contract? Please!?

Bearing in mind that Ed “Playing performance doesn't really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side of the business” Woodward is seemingly as safe as can be, I’m optimistic that Ole has plenty of miles left to travel before he’s removed from the wheel.

I doubt the Glazers will sell anytime soon, either. They own an institution whose profitability transcends sporting competence; it’ll resurface and, at times, enjoy periods of glory, but like the LA Lakers or New York Yankees, its stature is such that it only has to exist to be a worthwhile asset for owners whose ambitions stretch no further.

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Does Keane still like Man Utd? He was on some thing in Ireland where he was slagging Ferguson off to the audience while Gary Neville was sitting next to him.

He probably hates more people than Piers Morgan. 

Met a fella that was in their academy in the late 90s once. He said Keane was sound to all the young lads, but an angry fucker to all the first teamers bar Denis Irwin, andy cole and dwight yorke. He said the class of 92' were dickheads to him and the other young lads. 

He's a mad bastard but i don't mind him. I loved his "wake up Patrice" comment. At one stage, i thought him and souey were going to double team Evra. 

As much as i think ole is a useless incompetent fuckwit and incredibly unlikeable to boot, i half admire keane for sticking by him. Oh and i fully agree they need to stick with him.

On a bit of a drive today so I listened to a bbc podcast think it was on their football daily its available on the bbc sounds app .

It was very interesting in pointing out Utds shortcomings on and off the pitch lasted about 25 mins well worth a listen if you like that sort of thing 

10 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Solksjaer has been at the rice crispies soaked in Vodka again, the deluded fuck. It's like he's using our greatness to try and win brownie points but then in other interviews says we aren't great. The snide fucking prick. Fuck him, I want them to sack him and humiliate the wanker at the same time, fuck off back to the fjords you cunt. 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was also asked about comments by Gary Neville, who was heavily criticial of Ed Woodward and the club's recruitment.

"For me now, we've lost to Liverpool, a team you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball," said Solskjaer.

"Of course we're disappointed losing the game, we don't want to be behind them in the league but there were signs that we are on the right track.

"Now is not the time to speak about recruitment. We're looking to Burnley. We're always looking to improve the squad and the club but now is not the time on Gary and the discussion.

"You can look back at history and of course we know we are not where we want to be, should be and historically have been, it's just down to us now to work better.

"I've been here 13 months, my experience with the players we've brought in has been good so no complaints whatsoever."

I was just going to post about this. That to the journos ‘a Liverpool team you all say are fantastic’ snidey as anything!

11 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Solksjaer has been at the rice crispies soaked in Vodka again, the deluded fuck. It's like he's using our greatness to try and win brownie points but then in other interviews says we aren't great. The snide fucking prick. Fuck him, I want them to sack him and humiliate the wanker at the same time, fuck off back to the fjords you cunt. 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was also asked about comments by Gary Neville, who was heavily criticial of Ed Woodward and the club's recruitment.

"For me now, we've lost to Liverpool, a team you all say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball," said Solskjaer.

"Of course we're disappointed losing the game, we don't want to be behind them in the league but there were signs that we are on the right track.

"Now is not the time to speak about recruitment. We're looking to Burnley. We're always looking to improve the squad and the club but now is not the time on Gary and the discussion.

"You can look back at history and of course we know we are not where we want to be, should be and historically have been, it's just down to us now to work better.

"I've been here 13 months, my experience with the players we've brought in has been good so no complaints whatsoever."

two goals scored and two disallowed. But they were always in it, sure. Olé's at the wheel and hopefully he knows where he's going.

19 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Does Keane still like Man Utd? He was on some thing in Ireland where he was slagging Ferguson off to the audience while Gary Neville was sitting next to him.

He probably hates more people than Piers Morgan. 

I think Keane hates Ferguson for the way he bombed him out of the club. I think I read a few years back they've never talked since.