You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

As much as I'm enjoying his work, I almost feel sorry for him as he seems a half decent sort totally out of his depth.

We should really be hammering them in a couple of weeks time.

He's a cocky cunt when they win a game or two.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They need better players so they should either back him or sack him. Pretty obvious it will be a sacking and I'm 99 percent certain pochettino will be next up.

They backed him in the summer, although clearly he wasn't happy losing Lukaku and not getting a replacement. As for pochetino, I had something on the other day (can't think of it was the radio or a podcast) and they were saying their board was against pochettino because he's never won anything. I'm not quite sure how that makes him worse than Prince Philip. 

55 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

They backed him in the summer, although clearly he wasn't happy losing Lukaku and not getting a replacement. As for pochetino, I had something on the other day (can't think of it was the radio or a podcast) and they were saying their board was against pochettino because he's never won anything. I'm not quite sure how that makes him worse than Prince Philip. 

Christ they employed David Moyes and now theyre fussy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

He'll fit right in there and hopefully he will continue that record.

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Maybe he's protecting the club, but I'm pretty sure he's said he didn't want a replacement for Lukaku. That's why it's kind of obvious to me he's just a puppet there to gut the squad for the next guy and to absorb bad results.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Maybe he's protecting the club, but I'm pretty sure he's said he didn't want a replacement for Lukaku. That's why it's kind of obvious to me he's just a puppet there to gut the squad for the next guy and to absorb bad results.

Maybe. But who's the next patsy going to be? They start losing sponsorship money this season if they fail to get CL. I think you're giving woodward more credit than he deserves, I reckon they're miles from a masterplan, but what's great about this current manager is their fans will put up with OGS, he's cheap and it gives them time to actually decide what the fuck the plan is. 

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s funny to think how he played returning king from across the water when he was first back there.

Proper shit-eating grin on him and lapping up the contrast with Mourinho’s time.

Yeah he's a cocky dickhead when he gets a few results. I hate Mourinho but you can't argue that he was a great manager in the past. Ole came in thinking it was a breeze and looking at giving Paul Pogba what he wants. Turns out, Jose was right and he was managing bigger cunts than himself.

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

He could be their Souness, as a manager and, oversee their collapse.

I think it’s clear that if returning stalwart Solskjaer can’t steer them in the right direction, the next manager needs to be someone else with a longstanding link to the club. I’m thinking Mike Phelan or Michael Carrick should be given the nod to step up from the backroom.

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

3ljvub.jpg

Haha, yes, that would be some dilemma for them!

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I think it’s clear that if returning stalwart Solskjaer can’t steer them in the right direction, the next manager needs to be someone else with a longstanding link to the club. I’m thinking Mike Phelan or Michael Carrick should be given the nod to step up from the backroom.

Even better, more continuity for them!

40 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Nah. Give it to Bryan Robson 

8 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

It's a fair shout though.

Any manager that's won the league or Big Ears whilst managing in England, has previous, aside from Robert Di Matteo who took over halfway through the season, and Claudio Ranieri who has won a fair few lower league titles and some decent cups.

And neither were brought in (nor expected) to win.

I never bought into the Pochettino hype. Rodgers came closer to winning the league and Martinez won the FA Cup with Wigan!