You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

43 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Can’t even describe how much I’m enjoying this... 

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/maguires-persistent-ball-hogging.452394/page-4

Whenever Maguire gets the ball and run aimlessly past the midfield, I just can't picture anyone else bar Phill Jones. He's doing exactly like him.

That's gonna hurt getting compared to Phil Jones ouch 

Twice tonight Fred was literally standing ahead of him, in space, literally holding his arms out and waving them in frustration asking for Maguire to pass him the fecking ball. Both times he ignored him and passed it back to Arsenal instead.

At another point Matic actually came back and stood in line with him and Lindelof to try and force him to give him the ball, and he STILL just ignored him and fecked about before playing a poor pass.

It's not even on him at this point really. I don't get how our management watch this happening and don't do anything about it. Either he should have been told to cut it out by now or if he has been told, dropped for ignoring instructions. 

Does he think he's fecking Pirlo? I don't get it.

I do wonder if Ole has any real power at the club. 

The whole pogba situation is just bizarre. Last night solksjaer comes out and says pogba people want him to get an operation, and I think he'll do that. 

Does tie club not even control the guy? 

They really are fucked, from top to bottom. 

I've never been personally (in Irish), but apparently old Trafford itself has fallen into disrepair to. 

It just amazes me that some players continue to be held in massively high esteem despite doing fuck all in a long time to justify it. It's almost like the emperor's new clothes, people are frightened to make comment as they think that they'll look stupid. He might have been world class at Juventus but he's done very little to justify it since. Style over substance doesn't even get close to this bellend, they should get rid as soon as possible but of course he's a very 'marketable brand', a ridiculous fact in itself given his performance over the last couple of years.

• Upvote 1

Pogba is gone this month 100%. The injury he's had has been the most obvious pretend injury since Phil's back. Throwing him back in for a couple of games would have been a negotiating tactic to prove they are happy to keep him if Madrid or Juve don't stump up the cash. 

From that RedCafe post on Maguire:

Whenever Maguire gets the ball and run aimlessly past the midfield, I just can't picture anyone else bar Phill Jones. He's doing exactly like him.

I wouldn't say exactly like him. Try as he might, I don't think Maguire can quite pull off the shitting-my-pants-while-legging-it-from-a-swarm-of-African-killer-bees look that Jones has down pat.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, No2 said:

Pogba is gone this month 100%. The injury he's had has been the most obvious pretend injury since Phil's back. Throwing him back in for a couple of games would have been a negotiating tactic to prove they are happy to keep him if Madrid or Juve don't stump up the cash. 

The Operation OGS is on about is the one to prise the transfer request from his hands. 

11 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The Operation OGS is on about is the one to prise the transfer request from his hands. 

He left on a free transfer before, didn't he? No way is he going to put in a transfer request and see both his bonuses and his mates' fees get eaten up by the club he loves so much.

Definitely one for the shitness of modern football thread and to see it happen at Old Toilet is magical.

Guest Pistonbroke
10 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He left on a free transfer before, didn't he? No way is he going to put in a transfer request and see both his bonuses and his mates' fees get eaten up by the club he loves so much.

Definitely one for the shitness of modern football thread and to see it happen at Old Toilet is magical.

Yeah, I was joking mate. Quite clearly wants away from the Mancs though and I doubt he is injured. Just a smoke screen which a lot of fans are buying into but which a lot can see past. Latest rumours are that Juve want to resign him, probably money laundering between the mancs and Juve the amount of money wasted on the cunt. 

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I do wonder if Ole has any real power at the club. 

The whole pogba situation is just bizarre. Last night solksjaer comes out and says pogba people want him to get an operation, and I think he'll do that. 

Does tie club not even control the guy? 

They really are fucked, from top to bottom. 

I've never been personally (in Irish), but apparently old Trafford itself has fallen into disrepair to. 

He's a puppet preparing the club for the next manager. It's the only explanation for why their squad is so bare. Easy improvements to make and lots of money available for the next guy.

In the mean time, he's a club legend and the expectations are low for him personally, so no one is too hard on him.

6 hours ago, Grinch said:

Pretty hard to drop a 80m centre back.   They've truly fucked themselves with this laughable signing. 

Quite possibly the worst signing in premier League history.   As dumb our benteke signing, whilst costing world record money. 

Aquilani, Diouf, Balotelli, Carroll. I think we're pretty well covered when it comes to listing some of the worst value for money signings in premier league history.

• Upvote 2

Just got SSN on and they've got good old ole on. For the 1st time, he seems to be starting to lose his rag. He was being questioned about pogba and said he doesn't want to talk about him anymore. The funniest bit was he said something like "he's a quality player and we've missed him this season, but the lads have done well without him". Hahaha. Fucking hell. Long may they continue doing well.