You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Raiola and Utd - epic cunt off.

Raiola: Pogba's problem is Manchester United. It's a club out of touch with reality and without a sporting project. 'I wouldn't take anyone there, they would even ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. 'Paul needs a club and a squad, one like Juventus was before.'

• Upvote 1

On 31/12/2019 at 00:22, Numero Veinticinco said:

A great manager who did great for his club. I have no hard feelings against him, certainly not enough to wish him any ill will in his retirement or laugh at the guy. He's an elderly man with a great legacy. I might not have liked him base on his actions and the rivalry, but you can't let that stuff last forever. The fact that United are a pile of piss right now is enough.

No. I disliked him an awful lot. He insulted our club and he insulted a lot of other clubs too. People called it "psychology" but they credited him with too much intelligence. If you were an opponent, you got insulted. Thats not psychology, its being a cunt. And he was a cunt. There, Ive said it. 

• Upvote 5

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Isn’t Smalling only on loan? Have they agreed a permanent transfer?

He's on loan, but Smalling wants to stay there permanently. 

Ole is a Perfect for united. 

He gets you a run of wins and the fans get all giddy, talking about being back to their best, then you stumble some of the fans start grumbling, you do ok, then you drop a load more points and the fans go into civil war mode and just when he’s teetering on the edge he wins and the whole cycle starts again. 

Honestly you’d think I’d get bored of it but it’s genius, it’s like watching Richard Pryor on repeat I can’t help but laugh every time.

perfect if your a fan of any other team.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Isn’t Smalling only on loan? Have they agreed a permanent transfer?

I think it's established that he'll leave permanently and when he does, the fee won't be high. 15-20m Euros has been mooted. 

Maguire hasn't proven he is better than Smalling at all. Another bad miscalculation by them. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Very much enjoying the placement of this no doubt obscenely overpriced shit-looking item with a fucking massive face.

B60FA618-D41A-4789-9ECE-D508287C899C.jpeg

Fucking hell. I jumped a bit at the Elephant Man pic earlier, but this is a whole new obscenity. Is there no God any more?