You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

On 15/12/2019 at 20:33, polymerpunkah said:

They were going on today about it being United's 4000th match with an academy product in the team.

A boast that sounded more than a bit Evertonian.

Heard recently that Everton are 2nd. Another 1st, (outside of the mancs)

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It would count the games where he was caretaker

Yeah, I get that and I know he won a fair few in that period, but that was only about 3 months wasn't it? I genuinely shocked his won percentage is so high. Maybe the Europa League or something is distorting it as I don't pay attention to that. 

14 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Surely that can't be right? They've barely won a game since march. 

It doesnt acknowledge the fact that he inherited a team that finished 2nd in the league under mourinho. Jurgen and Pochettino didnt so were starting from a supposedly lesser team basis.

But anyway, Id be surprised if solskjaer's win percentage in anywhere close to that now and his team's trajectory is downwards.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It doesnt acknowledge the fact that he inherited a team that finished 2nd in the league under mourinho. Jurgen and Pochettino didnt so were starting from a supposedly lesser team basis.

But anyway, Id be surprised if solskjaer's win percentage in anywhere close to that now and his team's trajectory is downwards.

I've just looked it up. In the league he is 29 wins in 56 matches.  How is it possible? They seem to drop points every week. In permanent charge he's 15 wins in 37, even that feels high! 

On 23/12/2019 at 09:32, JagSquared said:

Got a stat sent through on WhatsApp that ole’ win percentage at united if you took away penalties is 7%.

thats since he got the perm gig but still mad how they are so poor at breaking teams down

Still 6% better than ours. 

We only score pens, VAR and long ball pace goals. And we've had 27 VAR saves on opponents goals. We are pretty luck the authorities want us to win or be be scrapping with Watford

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I've just looked it up. In the league he is 29 wins in 56 matches.  How is it possible? They seem to drop points every week. In permanent charge he's 15 wins in 37, even that feels high! 

When he took over, they had a run of 10 or 12 easy fixtures in the league that mourinho's poisonous atmos would have prevented them winning. But who cares, wtf has he won with them? Jurgen's stats blows him away on what we and they know really counts.

• Upvote 1

"At the moment we're a little bit further behind than what I was hoping for."

at the wheel

In other news United paid Alexis Sanchez this week more than any player on their books.

Here is what he did.

Alexis celebrates 31 and will reappear in January

img_imentruit_20191219-200251_imagenes_m