You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm not upset with that result for them last night. A nice poke in the eye for mourinho and stops the press talking about him being the best manager ever and pits enough credits in the bank for ogs to see him through Christmas. I'd have hated to see him put out of work at such a time of year. 

He could always go back working for Santa

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm not upset with that result for them last night. A nice poke in the eye for mourinho and stops the press talking about him being the best manager ever and pits enough credits in the bank for ogs to see him through Christmas. I'd have hated to see him put out of work at such a time of year. 

Aye, I was well happy to have been talking pure shite about that.

Keeps Rice Krispies in a job, gives The Special Cunt a slap and hands them a little boost right before the Manc derby.

• Upvote 1

Had a glance at Redcafe to see their reaction to helping us win the title.   They're nearly all well behind Solskjaer, completely fooled by them playing like a mud table team and getting results against teams that'll leave them space in behind for their average forwards and allow them to sit deep. 

And they think that Fred is brilliant,  don't know when he started winning them over but I've not seen him play well, ever 

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Had a glance at Redcafe to see their reaction to helping us win the title.   They're nearly all well behind Solskjaer, completely fooled by them playing like a mud table team and getting results against teams that'll leave them space in behind for their average forwards and allow them to sit deep. 

And they think that Fred is brilliant,  don't know when he started winning them over but I've not seen him play well, ever 

Had a conversation with three mancs in work last week about Fred, two of them agreed with me that he's pure dog muck, however this one lad who has season ticket who never criticises the team was having none of it and said he just needs bedding in.

To be fair this guy is so optimistic and positive it's ace, he loves Ole, thinks Pogba is the best in the league, even rates Lingard. According to him now they're going on a run that sees them easily in the top four.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Had a conversation with three mancs in work last week about Fred, two of them agreed with me that he's pure dog muck, however this one lad who has season ticket who never criticises the team was having none of it and said he just needs bedding in.

To be fair this guy is so optimistic and positive it's ace, he loves Ole, thinks Pogba is the best in the league, even rates Lingard. According to him now they're going on a run that sees them easily in the top four.

Rashford better than Firmino and De Gea better than Allison is two pearlers I always get from ours. 

Fred has shown a pulse recently, to be fair to him. This will probably change when Pogba comes back and relegates him to being a sideways passing water-carrier again. 

Anyway the longer Solskjaer stays the better because they have a shallow squad with some useful pieces in it that someone who knows what they are doing could easily strengthen.

Still shit then. Thanks for the 3 points you took off City, fuckers. I love this Ole, he is the ultimate false dawn manager. Win sometimes, get everyone's hopes up, insert belief and fist pumps towards whiskey face

"we don't need a new manager....give ole time"

Lose. Shit, maybe he's not right. Win. repeat. cunt. Sing feed the scousers. 

See you next year.

Remember when they laughed at our "transfer committee"? Not laughing now are you...

• Upvote 2

Rumours of a plane taking OGS (SOG) to Salzburg to see them play, then onto Stavanger airport which is the local airport to the home of the Haalands family. OGS (SOG) said Haaland already knows what he wants to do so no point in talking about other teams' players.

59 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

They were going on today about it being United's 4000th match with an academy product in the team.

It's squad, not team, though admittedly it is a very impressive stat regardless. I think it is more by accident than design that they've somehow found themselves including at least one player that has been involved in their youth ranks in every matchday squad for goodness knows how long. I suppose Man Utd stattos would have been aware of that little piece of trivia for ages, but it only seems to have been a thing over the past couple of weeks. It's not like, say, Athletic Bilbao only selecting players with a Basque background (both Lizarazu and Laporte played for them, and both have a French Basque background).

I set off in the car and Allier before the matches started and had some pre match rubbish ahead of the Everton United game, focussed on United.

Ive no idea who was talking but the following statements were made...

”has McTominay actually not just become a good midfielder, but one of the best in the premier league? Yes”

”this is a very exciting squad, and a very good team is being formed. Pogba will not want to miss out on being a part of what’s happening here”

7 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I set off in the car and Allier before the matches started and had some pre match rubbish ahead of the Everton United game, focussed on United.

Ive no idea who was talking but the following statements were made...

”has McTominay actually not just become a good midfielder, but one of the best in the premier league? Yes”

”this is a very exciting squad, and a very good team is being formed. Pogba will not want to miss out on being a part of what’s happening here”

It’s hilarious isn’t it. I saw on the guardian live ticker some one compare Greenwood’s impact with Robbie Fowler’s when he broke into the team.

44 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’s hilarious isn’t it. I saw on the guardian live ticker some one compare Greenwood’s impact with Robbie Fowler’s when he broke into the team.

All I could think listening to it is that there were probably much the same comments made when we had the likes of Redknapp, McManaman and Fowler offering us hope, while we toiled away never quite good enough for decades.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TheBitch said:

How are these bums only 4 points off 4th place?

Maintaining the same points per game so far, only 65 points would be required to secure 4th and Champions League fooball next season. This is 10 points less than the two seasons Liverpool finished 4th under Klopp. 

That's also a point less than what 4th got in the same year Leicester won the title with 81 points. And they're still 4 points short of that!

• Upvote 1