You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

With their recent up turn in results they really should be winning their next 6 games (after today’s league cup game) pretty easily this run has some really soft games for them and includes their Europa games which they should win. 

Looking forward to the full on Ole at the wheel and triumphant claims they are back. 

Then in December they play spurs, city and Everton the latter of which should be fighting for points which hopefully leads to miserable festive period for them.

40 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

With their recent up turn in results they really should be winning their next 6 games (after today’s league cup game) pretty easily this run has some really soft games for them and includes their Europa games which they should win. 

Looking forward to the full on Ole at the wheel and triumphant claims they are back. 

Then in December they play spurs, city and Everton the latter of which should be fighting for points which hopefully leads to miserable festive period for them.

Against Manchester United?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Solskjaer told BT Sport: “We are disappointed but when you come to places like this you have to take control of the game. We did not and we could not get the goal.

“We were missing some quality at times. Maybe I should have started some others. I think we started the game well though so maybe that was not the case.

“We have to win games like this. We are disappointed. We have to look forward now though.”

On conceding, he added: “The first goal was always going to be important. Every time you concede a goal it is bad but we are disappointed with this. We had time to tackle on a couple of occasions.

“You have to say it was a bit of magic that won the game.”

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Weird watching Fred play. They paid 50m for the guy to just pass it sideways for 90 mins. I think opposing sides would rather he had the ball at his feet than anybody else on that team. They could have a 16 year old do what he does. 

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We have Naby, we wish he could play.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We have Naby, we wish he could play.

What are you talking about? I'm making an observation about one of their players, that's all. Anything else is irrelevant. It's like saying I couldn't say how shite Mustafi is if I supported a League 2 team because he'd be better than the players on my team. Makes no sense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is there level now. They'll bounce around, have a few hard-working decent results here and there and continually drop points against other teams willing to be compact and grind. Until at some point they come to the realisation that the whole management structure needs gutting (again) and off they set on that merry-go-round once more.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Eventually one of their 200 million pound windows will pay off. Us with VVD and alisson. Couple of players can make a difference. Oh and a manager who has a fucking clue.

Football goes in cycles, and United are a financial behemoth.  Eventually the stars will align and they'll get their version of Klopp.  Whether that will take them above us is unknown, but they have far too much financial clout to be dogshite for ever.  Enjoy their current demise while we can.