You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

Rice Krispie has said that his team will walk off the pitch if there's any racist abuse towards his players tonight.

Any excuse to avoid a beating.

So he's worried about the travelling Manc fans. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Emilia Clarke smiley gifs make me happy

I prefer the ones where she's getting back scuttled, but you do have a good point. TBF, she smiles at the end.

Related image

7 hours ago, Trumo said:

I was gonna say that he got Schalke to a Champions League semi final, but he only took the job a few weeks before the quarter final against that aging post-Mourinho Inter side full of players who were playing for themselves. In the semis against the Mancs, they did fuck-all apart from Neuer in goal who prevented a cricket score.

Besides, I doubt they would want him as coach. They've been trying to appoint a director of football for a couple of years now. I think they should keep it in-house and appoint Gary Neville, having him work alongside Ewar Woowar. The United Way.

Repped for the old ewar woowar joke. 

Paul Scholes in the BT studio said that Ozil would be a good short-term option for the Mancs in January as he isn't getting a game at Arsenal at the moment. A midfield duo of Pogba and Ozil? The workrate would be off the charts. So would the wages.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm loving the OTT reaction by Rice Krispie boy and the media to a shit 1-0 away win in the Europa league. Their fall from grace is spectacular. 

38 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm loving the OTT reaction by Rice Krispie boy and the media to a shit 1-0 away win in the Europa league. Their fall from grace is spectacular. 

They were fucking awful and deserved nothing from the game. It's great that they won. The milky bar cunt keeps his job and United remain a terrible mid table Premier League side.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

They were fucking awful and deserved nothing from the game. It's great that they won. The milky bar cunt keeps his job and United remain a terrible mid table Premier League side.

I'm loving it mate. The cunts are that desperate for him to succeed that they jump on any favourable result and forget about the turgid football which they play. The mad bastards might actually hold onto the fucker until after next summer, now that would be great, for everyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm loving it mate. The cunts are that desperate for him to succeed that they jump on any favourable result and forget about the turgid football which they play. The mad bastards might actually hold onto the fucker until after next summer, now that would be great, for everyone else. 

I wonder what they would deem acceptable? 7th? I think that's where they will end up.

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I wonder what they would deem acceptable? 7th? I think that's where they will end up.

Hard to say really, I think the board have completely different views to their fans. I reckon the board would be over the moon if he gets top 7 finish and a deep run in one of the cups they are involved with=they can carry on with their plan of buying players with potential rather than big money buys. Of course, they are still paying top dollar, but they are saving a load on wages, something they have to do in order to keep certain players and budget in the fact Sanchez is wank and they are still paying a shit load of his wages and will find him difficult to move on. It's like the board are trying to plan for 5 years down the line as they realise other teams are miles ahead of them. Dangerous ploy, other teams will strengthen season on season themselves and if the Mancs plan doesn't work they could easily waste a further 5 seasons as a mid table club. The fans, are getting what they deserve, the odious cunts.  

Guest Pistonbroke

The clueless fuck is bigging up Norwich now. 

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is thankful he got the opportunity to rest Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Anthony Martial after both started the Europa League game in belgrade,

"When I watched Norwich’s first game against Liverpool, I saw a team with a lot of courage,” the manager said.

“They were brave and played their own way and kept going. It’s given them some great results as they beat Newcastle and Manchester City with a clear philosophy on how they want to play.

“I hope we’re going to stop them because it’s always going to be difficult down at Carrow Road but we’re ready for it now. We’ve got some players back.

“I managed to take Aaron and Anthony off after 60 minutes as they were out a long time. Hopefully, it will be a fresh team because we need to be up at our best to have a chance.”

Then this nugget of Wisdom....fucking hell. 

“I think injuries have made us get into the position where the performances didn’t come and we had fit centre-backs, good centre-backs and quality centre-backs,” Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said after his side's win in Belgrade.

"We’ve got Jesse [Lingard] back, who can play in a three in midfield and the players who played for us on Thursday, for example, Sergio [Romero] played in a World Cup final, Marcos Rojo played in a back three in a World Cup final and [Phil Jones] and Harry [Maguire] played in a semi-final. Jesse played in his position."

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Every day I see an article in either the BBC Gossip page or on Twatter about Man Utd ready to bid 130m for two players. The identity of the players differs depending on what day of the week it is.

Yeh but you can guarantee they will all be the wrong side of thirty